My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, August 29, 2022

Communication With Weatherly Dorris and Paula Cushman

Because I have received extensive threats pertaining to the FBI's intent to unlawfully deprive me of my boat and/or mooring on Cape Cod, I have attempted to maintain open communications with Quissett Harbor Boatyard's Weatherly Dorris, who is responsible for maintaining my mooring, as well as the Harbor Master's Office's Paula Cushman, who is responsible for communicating with me about the mooring.

My recent communications to these two individuals follow herewith:

Sent Friday, August 26, 2022                                                                                                                    From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com                                                                                                             To: quissett@meganet.net                                                                                                                             Cc: paula.cushman@falmouthma.gov

Re: "bill of health" for our Gansett Harbor mooring

Weatherly, are you able to provide me with an official certification of some kind that legally attests that my mooring is in good repair within Gansett Harbor?

I have received so many threats of sabotage of our mooring, with threatened cancellation due to the Harbor Master's communications with Infragard, because I am currently standing as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.

So, I am concerned.

Given the repetitive nature of the threats, it seems the FBI is in the mood to retaliate over the exposure of the agency's malfeasance.  Consequently, I feel that I do need some formal "bill of health" for the mooring -- perhaps from two independent sources.

Can you assist, please?

I hope you've been having a lovely summer on the Cape.

With all best,

Lane


I have not received a response from Weatherly Dorris, which is highly unusual.

I know Weatherly well.  We rode the school bus together in elementary school.

She is extremely reliable.  Unfailingly so.

As a result, I sent a duplicate email to the above from lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com to both Weatherly Dorris at quissett@meganet.net and Paula Cushman at paula.cushman@falmouthma.gov this afternoon at 2:40 p.m. Pacific time.

OIG Hotline, I believe Weatherly Dorris and the Harbor Master's Office are having difficulty due to FBI malfeasance in disrupting their normal professional obligations to their customers and to the public.

I will update these communications here.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment