My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, August 15, 2022

Phone Documentation/Postal Documentation for Mailing to IG Michael E. Horowitz

OIG Hotline, please be aware that my husband Ken MacWilliams left a voice message for "Monica" in  Dr. William Vaughan's office last night (phone number: 650-399-4630) with the following content:

"Monica, my name is Ken MacWilliams.  You left a voicemail for my wife Lane MacWilliams last week concerning a permission for Dr. Winston Vaughan to speak to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice concerning an ongoing investigation.

Should you have any questions about this document, please email my wife at lanemacwilliams@gmail.com or write her a letter with signature confirmation of receipt to 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028."

This voicemail was audio recorded for documentation purposes.

Secondly, my husband attempted to leave a message within the office of "Suzanne Harris," who also called last week, stating that she was contacting me on behalf of "Stanford Health Care."

To his surprise, despite the late hour, which was near midnight, Suzanne Harris answered the "Stanford Health Care" number she had left on my voicemail: (650) 850-1781.  It turns out that this number is in actuality her cell phone.

My husband and I found it puzzling, to say the least, that a staff member working for Stanford Health Care would leave her personal cell phone number when asking a member of the public about formal documentation.

My husband expressed to Suzanne Harris that she left a voicemail for his wife Lane MacWilliams concerning a document pertaining to an ongoing investigation by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ -- and further, that any questions about that document should be forwarded to Lane MacWilliams through gmail account lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.

This phone conversation was also audio recorded for documentation purposes.

Because my stalker has made repeated threats regarding the intentional release of defamatory material by the FBI and its affiliates, it may be important for the OIG Hotline to communicate with the individuals listed above.

Please know that my three letters to IG Michael E. Horowitz are being sent to him through duplicate means, to ensure his receipt.

I am posting tracking information for that mailing herewith.  The USPS tracking number for these materials is 9405511108036454847751.


 

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,




Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment