My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, August 1, 2022

My Youngest Son Is Once Again Receiving Death Threats Unless He Complies With His FBI Handler's Criminal Demands For Falsified Law Enforcement Reporting

Has any federal agency with oversight over FBI misconduct thought about the necessity of forcibly and permanently separating Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell from the FBI handlers who have tortured, threatened,  and abused them in a criminal scheme to coerce falsified law enforcement reporting about my husband and myself?

Has it occurred to anyone that an absolute and immediate insistence on this separation might be necessary for the health and safety of my entire family?

Good parents do not want their children to fall prey to organized crime, even when the perpetrators of that organized crime carry shiny FBI badges with them wherever they go.

No.  Good parents imagine a life for their children and grandchildren which entails free speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of the press, right to privacy ....

.... a life of civil liberties and human rights upheld and preserved by the rule of law and the defense of the Constitution.

I am a good parent.

I want my son and his girlfriend to be separated from all FBI personnel and all FBI affiliates, now and forever.

This agency will never be able to atone for the gratuitous harm it has inflicted upon my family.  Never.

If it left our lives yesterday and never tortured and harassed my family again, its crimes would still be legion.

I view the FBI's prevarication, threats, predation, intimidation and torture in this matter to be nothing less than monstrous.

I view the withholding of all materials responsive to my Freedom of Information Act request, and that of my husband, to be risking all of our lives in an ongoing manner.

So I must simply ask:  why are these crimes being allowed to continue?  Why is my family continuing to be preyed upon unlawfully when it is clear that we are law-abiding and honorable people who are attempting to preserve our democracy?  Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment