My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Does the FBI Believe That Whistleblowers of Its Misconduct Are Not Entitled to Medical Care?

Yesterday morning, I traveled to the Palo Alto Medical Foundation in order to obtain a copy of the ultrasound order that Dr. Robyn Preising specified should be fulfilled "immediately" when I saw her in PAMF Urgent Care on June 25, 2022.

Due to threats I have received from FBI affiliates concerning a "staged car accident," I caravanned behind
my husband's vehicle on the way to PAMF and on the way home as well.

My multiple email communications to Ana Tuifua in the Privacy Office at Sutter Health have been unanswered.

And my email to Patient Relations at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, included below, has remained unanswered as well.

These communications failures on PAMF's part are concerning.  It would seem to the casual observer that PAMF's role as a signatory to Infragard has served to create an immense conflict of interest for this health provider.

Is the national security interest ever served by the FBI's obstruction of fundamental privacy and safety in the health care of law-abiding Americans?

I believe the answer is no.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

Sent: Thursday August 11, 2022 at 5:55 pm From: lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, with duplicate email sent from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com To: pamfpatientrelations@sutterhealth.org

Dear Patient Relations Team:

There are currently at least two internal investigations ongoing within PAMF regarding my attempt to  access safe and private care within PAMF's auspices.

Briefly, I stand as an FBI whistleblower pertaining to a matter of corruption of several FBI programs, including the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.  Unfortunately, it appears that agents with far-right affiliations within the FBI may be actively engaging in the aggregation and dissemination of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

These violations of the Constitution are currently being investigated at the federal level by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, who will receive a copy of this communication.

It is important for you to understand that the Palo Alto Medical Foundation is signatory to Infragard, the FBI's civilian organization.  Because it appears that the FBI has routinely violated patient privacy and confidentiality laws in demanding access to the medical records of "targets of interest," and because it appears the FBI/Infragard have been in contact the Dr. Winona Tan's office and PAMF's Ultrasound Department with demands to violate my privacy and safety -- PAMF's Ethics and Compliance Office and Sutter Health's Privacy Office are conducting investigations into what has gone wrong here.

In addition, the Office of the Inspector tor General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ may have been in contact with PAMF physicians in the course of conducting its own investigation.

Ana Tuifua, in Sutter Health's Privacy Office, was supposed to contact me within one week of my phone conversation with her.  That has not transpired, and my access to safe and private medical care has been delayed as a result.

What needs to happen at this point?

1.  Full disclosure of the conflicts of interest that have been present as the result of Infragard extending pay, disinformation, and unlawful directives to PAMF medical service providers.

2.  Immediate communication with me concerning the status of the ongoing internal investigations within PAMF.

3.  If PAMF cannot immediately provide a protocol that will assure me of my safety and privacy in being treated within its auspices, PAMF needs to explain why.

I am requesting immediate follow up by email, please.  The actions of PAMF in placing monetary and political relationships with far-right elements within the FBI over and above patient privacy and safety cannot be supported in light of their violations of state and federal law.

Thank you for your prompt handling of this matter.

Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment