My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, August 10, 2022

The Perils of FBI Accounting

ADDENDUM:  A person or persons attempted to break into the garage of my residence in Portola Valley last night.  One of the garage bay doors was partially opened this morning, with one of two supplemental locks removed by hand.  The other supplemental lock, by chance and Grace, jammed in the track mechanism so tightly that it was not removable.

While we have had evidence of trespass on our property previously, corresponding to threats from my stalker, we have never had tangible evidence of an attempted break-in until now.

I believe the FBI and its affiliates, including my stalker, now know that certain evidence accessible to federal investigators will implicate them of their crimes.

Unfortunately, my stalker believes this is the "end of the line" for him, according to his messages to my cell phone yesterday.  His aggression, and that of his associates, seems to be mounting as a result.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,




Lane MacWilliams




************************************************************************************



My stalker alleges that FBI contractor Justin Q. Tat is still drawing a paycheck for unlawful predation toward my family, but he states that it's being routed through a different account now that the FBI has been told to cease and desist its harassments toward us as law-abiding American citizens.

He further alleges that the man who impersonated "Sarah Morrone," posing as a PG&E service technician when he came to my door, is still drawing his paycheck for unlawful predation toward my family, although that money is directed to him through a concealed FBI account. (PG&E allegedly signed off on this extraordinary appearance at my door of a violent man presenting himself as one of their own employees.)

My stalker calls his colleagues and himself "the magnificent seven" when he discloses to me that this collection of men move rather seamlessly between FBI assignments and assignments directed by Russian-affiliated organized crime.

What am I hoping for in this situation?

Open book accounting, in which the FBI reveals how Justin Q. Tat and "Sarah Morrone" are being paid -- and beyond this, why.

Why would men with Special Forces training be receiving pay from the federal government to cause harm to honorable and law-abiding American citizens?

Because we're contributing Democrats?  Because I stand as a whistleblower concerning falsified reporting perpetrated by the FBI?  Because I refuse to be a passive victim for my stalker, who is, by his own admission, a professional killer?

What else am I hoping for in this situation?

Truth.  Justice.  And a restoration of the character of my country, in which I wholeheartedly, determinedly, faithfully believe.




No comments:

Post a Comment