My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, August 3, 2022

A Clarification of My Privacy Rights

August 3, 2022

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, U.S. DOJ and the Honorable Avril Haines, ODNI:

This is to clarify my retention of my privacy rights and confidentiality rights.  

1.  No one has the right to distribute fake or defamatory material concerning me, no matter its origin, to anyone other than OIG Hotline investigators.

2.  No one has the right to distribute private and confidential material concerning me, no matter its origin, to anyone other than OIG Hotline investigators.

I maintain all rights to my voice, my image and/or likeness, my name, my medical records, and my reputation.  

Those who have defamed me through the dissemination of such records are separately and wholly liable to me under the law.

The collection and dissemination of falsified information regarding me by FBI employees and affiliates, as well as my private information by FBI employees and affiliates, stands in clear and ongoing violation of my constitutional rights.

I have granted certain access to the OIG Hotline to collect, not disseminate, information from my medical providers and legal advocates to assist in this Office's investigation of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  And I have granted permission to certain physicians and attorneys to share information with OIG Hotline investigators only.  These select permissions stand in full force and effect.

I hope this is clear for those within the FBI, DOJ or ODNI who are confused regarding these points.

Please convey to all concerned that violations of my privacy rights will be prosecuted fully.

A July 31, 2022 document entitled "Privacy Rights and Confidentiality Rights," is replaced by this document and rendered null and void by it.

Thank you very much for your support in this matter,




Lane MacWilliams

This communication was sent today to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice in care of the OIP as part of an email regarding the following: the clarification of my retained privacy and confidentiality rights. This email, with one attachment of a single page, was sent to the OIG Hotline from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 3:19 p.m. Pacific time on August 3, 2022, and to selected recipients within the OIP at 3:22 p.m. Pacific time on August 3, 2022, with copies forwarded to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com and lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment