My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 9, 2022

The FBI Attempts to Use Attorney Virgil Pryor to Expand Lane MacWilliams' Permissions to Her Physicians; Lane MacWilliams Declines

My impression of Attorney Virgil Pryor is that he is a bright man.  So, the email I opened from him this morning, which includes a gross misreading of the attached permissions for his clients Dr. Yumi Ando and Dr. Judith Nevitt, is certainly out of the ordinary.

I view its late receipt, eleven days after my July 29, 2022 email to him with replacement permissions for Dr. Yumi Ando and Dr. Judith Nevitt, in combination with its misreading, to constitute an implicit threat from the FBI regarding its capability to engage in the unlawful release of defamatory information concerning me and/or private and confidential information concerning me.

I do not believe Attorney Pryor would be engaging in these maneuvers without the explicit direction of his FBI handler.  

I have responded to Attorney Pryor from two separate email addresses this morning in an effort to ensure his receipt.

And I will fax my response to Attorney Pryor as well.

In the meantime, these communications are transcribed below.

***********************************************************************************

Sent: July 29, 2022 From:lanemacwilliams@gmail.com To: virgil@orplaw.com

Re: Replacement Documents for Dr. Yumi Ando and Dr. Judith Nevitt

Dear Attorney Pryor:

Please find herewith two permission letters which replace the documentation I provided to you yesterday.

Due to privacy concerns over the long-term, only the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ has my permission to speak to Dr. Yumi Ando and Dr. Judith Nevitt in an investigative capacity concerning this matter -- no one else.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

I will fax this material to your office shortly in order to verify your receipt of this documentation.

I appreciate your forwarding the attached letters to Dr. Yumi Ando and Dr. Judith Nevitt at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Sent: July 30, 2022  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To virgil@orplaw.com

Re: Replacement Documents for Dr. Yumi Ando and Dr. Judith Nevitt

Dear Attorney Pryor:

Due to an issue which has arisen in Attorney Tom Still's communication with a physician regarding updated permissions, I felt it was incumbent upon me to bring his conduct to the attention of investigators within the DOJ.

Under the circumstances, it would be a good idea for you to verify to me via return email that you have conveyed updated permissions to both Dr. Ando and Dr. Nevitt at this time.

The FBI appears to be extremely anxious regarding exposure of its malfeasance in engaging in falsified law enforcement reporting within the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the affiliated "target of interest" program.  As a result, the agency is seeking ways to discredit me as a whistleblower.

Obviously, there is liability in the efforts of FBI handlers and informants who accede to such unlawful schemes.  It would be best for everyone if honesty and integrity were maintained through open, transparent, and prompt communication regarding this issue.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Sent: August 8, 2022 2:18 pm. From virgil@orplaw.com. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com

Re: Replacement Documents for Dr. Yumi Ando and Dr. Judith Nevitt

Dear Lane MacWilliams:

This shall confirm that, on behalf of Dr. Ando and Dr. Nevitt, I have received the authorizations you sent. In the event that either physician is contacted by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S Department of Justice (OIG) and/or the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) it is my understanding that you permit them to disclose to OIG or DNI any and all information pertaining to your medical care.  In light of the fact that you are no longer under the care of Dr. Ando or Dr. Nevitt, I ask that you refrain from communicating with them regarding matters unrelated to your clinical care, and instead direct your communications to me as their attorney.  Thank you for your cooperation and courtesy in this regard.

Sincerely,

Virgil Pryor

************************************************************************************

Sent: August 9, 2022 at 8:49 a.m. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com To: virgil@orplaw.com

Re:Replacement Documents for Dr. Yumi Ando and Dr. Judith Nevitt

Attorney Pryor,

Your understanding is not correct.  Please review the replacement permissions sent to you on Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:35 p.m. reattached herewith.  Dr. Yumi Ando and Dr. Judith Nevitt have my permission to speak only to investigators from the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ.

All other permissions have been rendered null and void.

Please confirm this clarification.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Sent: August 9, 2022 at 9:58 a.m. From virgil@orplaw.com. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com

Re: MacWilliams

Dear Ms. MacWilliams

This shall confirm that, on behalf of Dr. Ando and Dr. Nevitt, I have received the authorizations you sent.  In the event that either physician is contacted by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice (OIG) it is my understanding that you permit them to disclose to OIG any and all information pertaining to your medical care.  In light of the fact that you are no longer under the care of Dr. Ando or Dr. Nevitt, I ask that you refrain from communicating with them regarding matters unrelated to your clinical care, and instead direct your communications to me as their attorney.  Thank you for your cooperation and courtesy in this regard.

Sincerely,

Virgil Pryor

**********************************************************************************

Sent: August 9, 2022 at 10:26 a.m. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: virgil@orplaw.com

Re: MacWilliams

Attorney Pryor, there is an important difference between the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ and the Office of the Inspector General of the U.S. DOJ.  My permissions extend specifically to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ and not to the OIG.

It is important that you understand that the OIG demonstrates compromise from corrupt members of the far right.  The Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ does not.

Please read my permissions to Dr. Ando and Dr. Nevitt in their exact wording, reattached, for yet the third time, herewith.

Dr. Ando and Dr. Nevitt have my permission to speak only to investigators from the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ.

They do not have my permission to speak to the OIG.  They do not have my permission to speak to the ODNI.  They do not have my permission to speak to anyone else.

Am I expressing myself clearly at this time?

I would appreciate your letting me know.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Sent: August 9, 2022 at 11:14 a.m.  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com To: drando@yumiandomd.com; receptionist@mpomg.com

Re: ATTN: Dr. Yumi Ando and Dr. Judith Nevitt: Your Permissions Allow You Only to Speak to Investigators from the Office of the Inspector General Hotline

Dr. Ando and Dr. Nevitt, your attorney Virgil Pryor appears to have had difficulty understanding the specifics of the permissions sent to him on your behalf.  The permissions extended to you apply only to your conversations with the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.   They do not extend to the OIG of the U.S. Department of Justice.  They do not extend to the ODNI.  They do not extend to any other individual, office or entity.

Please be aware that the OIG demonstrates compromise from corrupt members of the far right, while the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ does not.

The permissions I have extended to each of you to speak to investigators from the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ are reattached herewith.

Further, my most recent attempt to communicate the specifics of your permissions to your attorney is included here below.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment