My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 23, 2022

The Amateur Photographer Who Reportedly Takes Pay From Infragard

This morning at approximately 6:35 a.m., PG&E shut off our power, and that of an estimated three hundred of our neighbors, in an unscheduled power outage lasting approximately six and a half hours. For some reason, PG&E trucks traveled back and forth between Cal Water's water tank site on Vista Verde Way and a large circuit station box on a nearby road the entire time.

Strangely, our WiFi was disconnected during a portion of this period as well, even though this power outage should have been sufficiently small to cause no effect to Comcast/Xfinity.

We happened to have an Arrowhead water delivery scheduled through "Ready, Refresh" this morning, so, for safety reasons, I placed a note at the top of our driveway, requesting that the driver leave the bottles at that location -- as opposed to entering our property.





Strangely, when he arrived at 1:00 p.m., he photographed not only the seven full water bottles he left, but also took many photos of our driveway, our home, and our mailbox.  And he took at least five to ten minutes to contemplate his photographs of our property, and then to take more!

Now, this is unusual behavior for a water delivery man.

What was he looking for exactly?

Is it germane that my stalker has suggested this particular driver is being paid by Infragard to lie about our family in falsified witness statements provided to the FBI?

His behavior is out-of-the-ordinary, I must admit.

Perhaps OIG Hotline investigators might remind him that it is a crime to contribute to falsified law enforcement reporting for the FBI, even when they're compensating him to such a degree that his economic future promises to be transformed.  

It's still a crime.

And when that falsified law enforcement reporting is intended to justify a law enforcement raid on the home of a law-abiding American citizen who happens to be a whistleblower regarding FBI corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program, it is quite a crime, indeed.

Friends, here is my home as it looks from Vista Verde Way this afternoon.


It would be difficult to report anything "suspicious" about the mediterranean home that is largely obscured by the trees in the foreground, wouldn't it?

What I can attest to with utter and complete confidence is that people of character and integrity live here.  Perhaps the far right leadership of the FBI would prefer a different narrative. Still, it's the truth, and it's one I will continue to tell.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,




Lane MacWilliams

(OIG Hotline, our account number with Ready Refresh is #0034148544, and it's held under my husband's name, Ken MacWilliams.)

No comments:

Post a Comment