My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 23, 2022

CURRENT UPDATE: Has the FBI Unlawfully Interfered With My Order of a Medical Product?

UPDATE: UPS Package # 1Z98X61W1343212962 has arrived safely and on time.

Thank you for allowing me to document herewith the threats I have received relating to this mailing.

I believe that openness and transparency contributes to my family's safety at this time.   

With appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

UPDATE:  At 8:22 p.m. yesterday evening, I published this post online.  Exactly twenty minutes later, at 8:42 p.m., I received an email from UPS stating that my order from the company listed below would arrive between 10:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. today, Wednesday, August 24, 2022, with tracking number 1Z98X61W1343212962.

What can be said about this?  That UPS is responsive?

In understanding that UPS is signatory to Infragard, much more can be perceived about its close cooperation with FBI personnel.

OIG Hotline, thank you for being here.  Your mere presence is a safeguard, in this circumstance and numerous others.

I will post here when this medical product arrives this morning.

In the meantime, OIG Hotline investigators, I gratefully extend my profound thanks for all you are doing.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, my stalker has informed me that FBI personnel have taken possession of a medical product I ordered today from BioTech LLC:  namely, alkalinity patches, the contents of which are absorbed through the skin.

Clearly, this is not the sort of product that should pass through the hands of third parties hostile to me as an FBI whistleblower.

There is the distinct possibility of tampering any time others take possession of a medical product with a malign intent, obviously.

Beyond this, there is a concern with regard to the safety of the packaging itself, as this was an overnight mailing that should have been arriving tomorrow, August 24, 2022.  

Given the FBI's interception of the contents, my understanding is that the arrival of these items will be delayed.

I need to request the intervention of the OIG Hotline in ensuring that these items are shipped to me directly from the seller, with no interference from the FBI, its contractors, or affiliates.

The contact information for BioTech LLC is as follows:

Email:  biotechllc420@gmail.com

Phone: 888-938-2267

The company's website can be found here:  https://www.biotechenergypatch.com

 I have included my order confirmation below.

I very much appreciate your efforts in safeguarding my well-being at this critical time in the illumination of the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

OIG Hotline, please note, because I received threats pertaining to the last shipment of this item, several days ago, I stated in my order today that these items were intended for a disabled relative.  The truth is, I would like to share them with a family member, but they are primarily intended for my personal use.



No comments:

Post a Comment