My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, August 19, 2022

Notification Concerning FBI Informant Doug Bodin; Corporate Visitors

August 18, 2022

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that my older son will have a second meeting with counselor Mr. Doug Bodin of The Bodin Group this afternoon.

Because I have been informed that Mr. Bodin is serving as a paid FBI informant, it is highly likely that he is being coerced to provide falsified witness statements for the FBI.

Your assistance in blocking the FBI's attempts to discredit my family members with false allegations through Mr. Bodin is greatly appreciated.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

August 18, 2022

OIG Hotline, I need also to mention that yesterday, August 17, 2022, my husband hosted two individuals from a small New Hampshire company at his workplace.

Their company name constitutes confidential information as a supplier, given that my husband's company is a startup.  Neither I nor the public have access to this information, nor to the identities of the visiting staff members.

However, since my stalker threatened that these individuals were being coerced by the FBI into providing falsified witness statements for the agency, I feel it is prudent for me to mention this business visit here.

Clearly, FBI leadership feels concerned about the truth of the agency's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting being revealed more broadly.

That said, its continuing engagement in criminal methods of coercion of falsified witness statements is deeply troubling, and conveys a determination to conceal its malfeasance rather than to correct it.

In the face of the agency's adherence to prevarication, I appreciate all protective measures employed by the OIG Hotline to safeguard my family members and myself.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment