My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Fax Transmission

A seven-page fax was sent to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline on the morning of August 8, 2022, pertaining to important information for the Investigations Division.  

While I am currently being prevented from posting a confirmation of this transmission, I do retain possession of it.

This material was faxed from the FedEx Office Store at 3161 Mission College Boulevard in Santa Clara, CA.

The transmission began at 8:51 a.m. and concluded at 8:54 a.m.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

As of 3:12 pm Pacific time, my ability to upload documents has been restored.  Thank you to those who helped in this regard!



No comments:

Post a Comment