My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Current Threats Extended by the FBI and Affiliates to the MacWilliams Family

 August 24, 2022

OIG Hotline, I need to communicate to your Office the current threats that are being extended to me from my stalker.

It seems as though he believes he and his FBI cohort have been "caught" concerning the confidential matter about which I communicated to your investigators earlier this week.

As a result, it appears that his willingness to engage in aggression has been heightened.

I am informed that he is acting under pressure originating from his FBI cohort, which he refers to as his "1600 men," many of whom have engaged in a multitude of harms toward my family and myself.

The most worrisome threats appear to center around his assertion that there is now a powerful DEW within the wall of my home, allegedly having been placed here on the night of August 10, 2022 by my stalker, Justin Q. Tat, "Sarah Morrone," and several other men when they partially opened my garage door.

He seems to assert that the barrage of RF radiation this device is capable of directing toward my family members and me is overwhelming.  He appears to suggest that my younger son and his girlfriend could be assailed by a similar device.

I regret that this is not my area of professional expertise, but it certainly seems that the FBI is acting in a rogue military capacity, without oversight or regulation regarding its unlawful use of DEWs against the law-abiding American public.

Clearly, my family is in pressing need of having all surveillance devices and DEWs removed from our primary residence, as well as my son's residence in San Francisco, and our family home on Cape Cod -- all of which are alleged to have been compromised with the unconstitutional placement of such equipment.

(An important aside:  just for clarification for employees of the FBI, my stalker's desire to see me in the shower does not constitute legal justification for commencing surveillance of my family and myself.  No.  The Constitution is rather clear about right to privacy, and I don't think the personal obsessions of a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime and the alt right outweigh those Constitutional provisions.  But, by all means, let's ask the American public what they think about the matter.)

Beyond the threat of the use of a powerful DEW against my family members and myself, my stalker seems to state that HAARP, as assigned by the Canadian colleagues of HAARP personnel at Schriever Air Force Base, will be deployed against our residence, my son's residence, and my husband's place of work.

Again, this is not my area of expertise.  Yet it does seem as though this technology exists, and further, that it is being deployed without the civilian oversight required by our Constitution.

So, I would ask for assistance from the OIG Hotline and others regarding both of the categories of threats delineated above.

Certainly, FBI whistleblowers should not be subjected to physical attack in this manner.  The fact that this is even a possibility highlights the problem we are now facing as a nation.  

The FBI and other agencies, having developed advanced technologies through generous funding from the national treasury, have turned those technologies against certain members of the law-abiding American public in a bid for totalitarian control of the American populace -- and, in truth, the citizens of other nations as well.

How can we respond except to insist on the defense of the vulnerable who are attempting to tell the truth about this matter?

Our Constitution stipulates that the United States should have a representative, duly-elected government of the people, by the people and for the people.  If we forsake that commitment, our democracy will perish.

I don't think most Americans are willing to concede that defeat of our cherished democracy.

I know I stand with them.




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

This document was faxed to the OIG Hotline from UPS Store 5639 in Portola Valley, CA at 4:27 p.m. Pacific time, with confirmation of successful fax transmission below.  I possess additional confirmation of the content of the pages transmitted, should questions arise.



No comments:

Post a Comment