My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, August 6, 2022

Why Is a Haircut of Interest to Far-Right Agents Within the FBI?

August 6, 2022

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, U.S. DOJ:

I appreciate your forbearance in allowing me to document my husband Ken MacWilliams' appointment with a paid FBI informant this morning.  Given the sensitive nature of this time, it seems wise to register with your Office when known interactions with FBI informants occur.

On the one hand, Klara Turner is simply giving my husband a haircut.  On the other hand, I am told that her witness statements have been falsified by the FBI in the past.

As a result of these falsifications, my husband is recording his dialogue with Klara Turner in its entirety.  This recording can be made available to the OIG Hotline upon request.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to extend to you a profound thanks for the engagement of your talented and dedicated investigators in the matter of falsified law enforcement reporting.

The OIG Hotline is filled with heroes, in my opinion.  Nothing less.

Given that the future of our democracy is dependent on such heroism, your presence is a great and sustaining gift.

With appreciation,




Lane MacWillians

This communication was sent today to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice in care of the OIP as part of an email regarding the following: Klara Turner. This email, with one attachment of a single page, was sent to the OIG Hotline from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 11:38 a.m. Pacific time on August 6, 2022, and to selected recipients within the OIP at 11:40 a.m. Pacific time on August 6, 2022, with copies forwarded to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com and lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment