My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, August 5, 2022

Fax Confirmation

A three-page fax was sent to the OIG Hotline on Wednesday morning, August 3, 2022, pertaining to confidential information for the Investigations Division.  Below, herewith, is confirmation of this transmission.

My stalker alleged that he had access to this material shortly after it was received in Washington, an allegation it is difficult to verify.  While I made no disclosures regarding content, my stalker made multiple references to "burning the books," appearing to comment on destruction of evidence.

One always hopes that evidence is recoverable, and, beyond this, that human beings, in remembering their ethical obligations to one another, will disclose the truth to OIG Hotline investigators in its entirety.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment