My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, August 25, 2022

Documentation of Meeting Ms. Lynn Gentry, OES

At approximately 6:10 p.m. this evening, Ms. Lynn Gentry of the Order of the Eastern Star came to my residence to pick up a gold pin to convey to Ms. Karen Grabau of the Massachusetts OES.

Why is this important?

I have been threatened with false arrest over false allegations relating to this gold pin.  Of concern, some of my email communications to Ms. Karen S. Grabau over this issue have been deleted from my gmail account, which seems to be reflective of the extensive tampering with my emails demonstrated by the FBI.

Further, Ms. Grabau's communications to me regarding my attempts to convey the pin to her have pleaded strange obstacles to the transfer.  She alleged, for example, that she knew no one in California Eastern Star who could pick up the pin.  When I informed her that Eastern Star was a big family, and that the California membership would be delighted to help us, she went inexplicably silent.

Ms. Gentry, on picking up the pin today, chatted with me, along with my son and husband, for approximately 25 minutes in my driveway.  I recorded this conversation in its entirety on the chance the content is required for legal reasons.

Curiously, Ms. Gentry mentioned of her own accord that she believed OES membership has suffered over time due to public distrust in the Masons.

She also mentioned that she eschews gossip and that if someone calls her on the phone to speak ill of others, she is uninterested in spreading negative commentary.

It seemed to me that Ms. Gentry was speaking from recent experience.

Of note, one particular neighbor neighbor appeared to be craning his neck over his property line the entire time I was speaking to Ms. Gentry.  I find it entirely dystopian that this individual appears at his fence each and every time I leave my front door.  This is not a casual greeting from a neighbor.  No.  This gentleman appears to be under pressure to report on our activities as his neighbors.  

Is the FBI so focused on avoiding accountability for its crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting that it pays neighbors to lie about one another's activities?

Perhaps I risk stating the obvious when I say that this is not the way to build a sense of community in a neighborhood.  

All in all, I must observe that Ms. Gentry appeared to be kind and responsive.  Let's hope the FBI doesn't threaten her into misreporting what was a lovely dialogue.  If the OIG Hotline has a desire to follow up with Ms. Gentry regarding her communications regarding this matter, her phone number is (650) 922-3043.

If the OIG Hotline has a desire to follow up with my nextdoor neighbor concerning his reporting on my entirely pleasant conversation with Ms. Gentry, Mr. xxxxxx's phone numbers are (650) xxx-xxxx and (650) xxx-xxxx.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,




Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment