My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Current Threats to MacWilliams Family

This post was faxed to the OIG Hotline at OIG Hotline at 7:48 p.m. on the evening of August 31, 2022 from the FedEx Office at 3161 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA.


In addition, the content of this post was sent via FedEx delivery to the Investigations Division of the OIG Hotline for arrival on 9/2/2022 with tracking number 277460909050.


OIG Hotline, it is saddening to have to continue to document these threats from the FBI and its affiliates.

I do realize that those within the FBI and local law enforcement who have corrupted the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program did not count on being found out at this juncture.

Still, these individuals have chosen to commit grievous crimes against the law-abiding American public, and, for the survival of our democracy, it is necessary that the public be fully apprised of what has transpired.

Over the last several days, my stalker, who continues to be paid by the FBI, has extended to me myriad threats of mail bombing, car bombing, kidnapping, sniper assault, and severe DEW assault.

An example of the sequence of threats pertaining to a mail bomb follows herewith.  "Execution,"  "Opening the Mail (If You're Ready)/Feels Like Heaven, Surprise/Detonate, and "Wake of Death."





Further recent threats toward my family members -- those which I am being prevented from uploading at this time -- include the DEW threats "Why Does She Have to Die?," "The Secret in the Wall,"  "Clear Power," "The Energy Adventure," "I, Robot," "Spectacular Destruction," "Radiofrequency," "Chernobyl/Bridge of Death," and myriad other references to radiation and the funerals of sons and mothers.

Sadly, as I mentioned, car bombing threats continue to arrive from FBI affiliates, as do myriad other forms of attack.

I can only hope that posting these horrifying threats here can help to protect my family members and myself from further harms.

What's the great irony in all this?

It used to be that one would turn to the FBI for protection against the criminals extending such threats.  

We did not anticipate that segments of the FBI and its affiliates would become so corrupt as to be the perpetrators of those threats.

To quote the Roman poet, Juvenal, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

"Who will guard the guardians themselves?"

This is the question we need now, in the interests of the preservation of our democracy, to ask with courage and urgency.







*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment