My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, August 27, 2022

A Message From My Stalker

My stalker, xxxxxxx xxxx, has conveyed a message to me this evening, one which presumably reflects the sentiments of his good friend, FBI Director Christopher Wray.

It is as follows:

If I agree to accept a redacted FOIA report (leaving out all of the proofs of falsified law enforcement reporting on the part of the criminal members of the FBI), then....

1.  I won't be shot in my bed tonight on false pretenses of a "law enforcement emergency," based on the very falsified law enforcement reporting for which I stand as a whistleblower.

2.  I won't suffer the horrific effects of the powerful DEW which was unlawfully placed within my home on the night of August 10, 2022 by FBI contractors, and which has now been deployed to cause extremely high levels of pulsed RF radiation within my residence.

3.  My son, Duncan MacWilliams, and his girlfriend, Mary Grinnell, won't suffer an identical assault at their own residence in the FBI's perpetration of "torture by proxy."

4.  I will be "allowed" to see my younger son, Duncan MacWilliams, who has been forcibly coerced into serving as a paid FBI informant.

5.  I will be granted access to necessary medical care which has been denied to me.

6.  My pets won't be killed.

7.  My husband and son won't lose their jobs through layoffs forced by the FBI.

8.  I will be made a "gazillionaire."

I believe I have captured both the spirit and the letter of his communication in documenting this list.

And I would just like to remind everyone that my stalker is a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime, a human trafficker, a paid FBI informant, and the head of an alt right militia.  He seems, though unelected and unappointed, to exert more control over the FBI than Christopher Wray himself does.  

He is an admirer of Adolf Hitler and a friend of Vladimir Putin, and he is aiming for the downfall of your democracy and mine.

If there is a cavalry, I respectfully suggest that now is the time to call it.





Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment