My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, August 22, 2022

A Request for Protection from FBI Director Christopher Wray and His Personnel

OIG Hotline, my stalker informs me that, on the basis of a falsified witness statement from some quarter, coerced by the FBI, I am at risk of false arrest.  He states there is a "countdown" and that this risk is imminent.  

Further, I am in receipt of extensive threats pertaining to the life-threatening use of DEWs against my family members and myself.

Ten days ago, my stalker, xxxxxxx xxxx, Justin Q. Tat, "Sarah Morrone," and several other men pried open my garage door at night and, according to my stalker, placed a powerful DEW inside my garage.  He states that these devices are robotic, and capable of moving.  Thus, this device is not something I or my family members are capable of locating, according to him.

He states that this is significantly more powerful than the DEW device placed by Ruperto Solis in our attic last year at the direction of his FBI handler.

I must take a moment to observe that I and my family are entirely law-abiding.

All of these assailants have undertaken these actions to cause us harm while in the direct pay of the FBI/Infragard.

And why is this so?  

Because I discovered that the FBI is engaging in wide-scale falsified law enforcement reporting as part of its corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and its affiliated "target of interest" program, both of which disproportionately target Democrats and journalists.

What does that mean exactly?

It means that FBI Director Christopher Wray is attempting to wrest power away from the duly elected representative leadership of the United States.

And, if a whistleblower calls this to the attention of leadership in Washington, it means that Christopher Wray will attempt to kill her or her family members rather than face accountability for his crimes toward the law-abiding American public.

In a country in which falsified law enforcement reporting is routine, Breonna Taylor's tragic fate can befall anyone -- anyone at all who refuses to ignore the FBI's violations of the Constitution.

So, my stalker tells me I need assistance from the OIG Hotline, and he says I need it rather urgently.

Friends, I'm inclined to believe him.

As a law-abiding American citizen who has proceeded with rather limitless courage and integrity in search of the truth of this matter, I ask for your protection at this time.




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

This document was successfully transmitted via fax to the OIG Hotline at 12:50 p.m. Pacific time on August 22, 2022.













No comments:

Post a Comment