My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, August 24, 2022

What Does My Computer Screen Look Like When The FBI Prevents Me From Posting On My Blog?

 It looks like this:



The text reads as follows:

This Connection Is Not Private
This website may be impersonating "lanevonherzen.blogspot.com" to steal your personal or financial information.  You should go back to the previous page.

Given that this blog represents one of the few comparatively secure means as my disposal for communicating to the OIG Hotline, it is disheartening to be blocked from accessing it, as I was blocked yesterday for hours on end.

Clearly, the FBI has the capability of not only monitoring my computer use, but also of preventing it altogether.

It is beyond alarming that, at times, my Apple ID and Apple messaging appear to have been co-opted by the FBI and its affiliates in the agency's engagement with falsified law enforcement reporting.  As my stalker has repeatedly said, if you're not doing anything wrong, certain segments of the FBI will make up false allegations which are convincing to those unfamiliar with such criminal tactics.

Today, I am happy to report that my access to my blog has been restored.

Having said that, it is apparent to me that, should any harm befall me, the FBI could erase all evidence that my blog ever existed.  As a result, I copy my blog posts to a memory stick in addition to sending them to my gmail accounts, lanemacwilliams@gmail.com and lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com for some degree of redundancy.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,



Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment