My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, August 21, 2022

Documentation of Ken MacWilliams' Conversation with Kevin Witt

This is to document that Ken MacWilliams spoke over the phone with his colleague Kevin Witt for approximately 45 minutes this afternoon.  Today was Kevin Witt's birthday, so Ken MacWilliams texted him with happy birthday wishes.  Kevin Witt called him in response.

Ken MacWilliams and Kevin Witt have discussed a variety of entrepreneurial projects in the past, though today they reviewed those initiatives and ultimately decided that none of them was yet ready to explore further.  Their conversation was positive and professional, as always, and involved no inappropriate or unlawful dialogue at any time.

Because the FBI seems intent at this time on falsely implicating Ken and/or Lane MacWilliams of wrongdoing in an effort to deflect attention from its engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives, it seems prudent to document all interactions which are not part of our daily routine.

We hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane and Ken MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment