My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, August 18, 2022

Possible Recipients of Slander and Defamation Perpetrated by the FBI and Affiliates

A scan of the document below was sent today to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice in care of the OIP as part of an email regarding the following: Possible Recipients of Slander and Defamation Pertaining to Lane MacWilliams as Perpetrated by the FBI and Affiliates; Open Letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray, August 17, 2022; Ongoing Threat by FBI and Affiliates to Cause Flood Damage at 40 Gansett Rd. This email, with three attachments of a six, one, and six pages, respectively, was sent to the OIG Hotline from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 4:40 p.m. Pacific time on August 18, 2022, with an additional email sent to selected recipients within the OIP at 4:44 p.m. Pacific time. Copies of both emails were forwarded to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com and lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com.

************************************************************************************

August 18, 2022

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division:

I attach herewith four pages of contact information for those who may have received slanderous and defamatory information concerning me from the FBI and its affiliates.  This list is titled "Possible Recipients of Slander and Defamation Pertaining to Lane MacWilliams as Perpetrated by the FBI and Affiliates" for legal reasons.

I believe that many of those listed may have been asked by the FBI and its affiliates to disseminate slanderous and defamatory information concerning me as per the instructions of their FBI handlers and for compensation from Infragard.  when the FBI directs "informants" to engage in slander and defamation on its behalf, it seeks to keep its "hands clean" from a criminal perspective.

This list is by no means complete, as it is currently missing Attorneys, Physicians, Utilities, and those I consider to be more serious perpetrators, namely xxxx xxxxx, xxxx xxxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx.  The FBI appears to wield extreme leverage over the named individuals above, and I believe it is necessary to ask about the possible nature of the compromise that would lead to total control over the actions of these men.

In addition to the above omissions, there are many others -- friends, colleagues, acquaintances and family members.

I will endeavor to supply you with a more complete list as soon as I am able.  that said, it is myope that the list attached may prove a useful starting point for some of your inquiries with regard to FBI malfeasance in this case.

Slander and defamation, harassment and harms as perpetrated against law-abiding American citizens by the FBI and its affiliates through the "target of interest" program are stunningly damaging.  As tools wielded by those who would seek to subvert our Constitution, these acts are intended to be devastating to the lives of "targets."

My experience represents that of millions of law-abiding American citizens who have been wrongfully placed on the "target of interest" list for anti-democratic objectives.  I have been informed that Democrats, journalists, women and minorities are over-represented in this program, as I have previously mentioned.

You have my full permission to speak to everyone on this list and future lists I will provide to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division.

Please ask everyone about acts of slander, defamation, harassment and harm in which they have been asked to engage by employees and affiliates of the FBI.

The "target of interest" program is designed to sever all social ties of victims.  The results are, quite predictably, annihilating.

So, I ask you to fully characterize the crimes committed in this case not merely for me, but for millions of others who have not had the good fortune of gaining your advocacy at this time,.

Our democracy, clearly, is being put to the test by those who would prefer a totalitarianism arising from within our own national security agencies.  For those who cherish our constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms as law-abiding American citizens, the only path forward is one of full disclosure and accountability.

We are immensely fortunate to be led by President Joseph R. Biden at this time in the history of our nation, and, indeed, the history of all nations -- when democracies appear to be under threat from myriad quarters.

His presence gives democracy a chance.

So does yours.

I want to help in every way that I can.  As I mentioned, I will endeavor to supply you with more complete documentation in the near future.  In the meantime, I hope this information assists.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

cc: selected recipients





*************************************************************************************
Please note:  the permissions granted herewith extend only to investigators from the Office of the Inspector General Hotline and not to the Office of the Inspector General as a whole, nor to any other offices or individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment