My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Documentation of Voicemail Message to Ms. Gina Paeth

A scan of the documents below, in addition to others, was sent today to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice in care of the OIP as part of an email regarding the following: Communications with Gina Paeth; FBI Obstruction of Necessary Medical Care; Possible FBI Bribery Attempt; Request for Assistance with Communications with IG Michael E. Horowitz.  This email, with one attachment of twenty-six pages, was sent to the OIG Hotline from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 7:54 p.m. Pacific time on August 16, 2022, with an addition email sent to selected recipients within the OIP at 7:57 p.m. Pacific time. Copies of both emails were forwarded to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com and lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com.

***********************************************************************************

This is to document that I called Ms. Gina Paeth, owner of a small business called "Redemption Shield," this afternoon in order to leave her a voicemail explaining that an order of mine arrived incomplete.  (Ms. Paeth's number is (763) 226-9639 and I called from my home line xxx-xxx-1025.)

Ms. Paeth sells canopies and cloths which shield agains RF radiation, in particular.  Yet, my recent order from her was missing something called a "grounding cord."  This is a harmless wire traveling from a shielding cloth to a plug in the wall. 

So, I left a message on Ms. Paeth's line this afternoon asking for a replacement cord.

However.

The FBI, so I am given to understand, has falsely accused me of "terrorism."  Now, I have asked Ms. Paeth to send me a "grounding cord" through the mail.

I can only imagine the lies that Christopher Wray's people are eager to tell about this event.

Friends, I am no terrorist.

If you want to see what a grounding cord looks like, please go to www.redemptionshield.com, the website of Ms. Paeth's business, where you will find a photograph of one.

What is the simple truth of this matter?

The truth is that Christopher Wray is terrified of what I know about his agency:

  • that the FBI has knowingly engaged in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives against members of the law-abiding American public
  • that materials responsive to my Freedom of Information Act request will prove the FBI's violations of the law in this regard
  • that the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program have been thoroughly corrupted by this falsified reporting
  • that the FBI has effectively dismantled the Freedom of Information Act by withholding its law enforcement reporting from any and all "targets of interest" who submit FOIA requests, thereby concealing its own malfeasance
  • that Christopher Wray, as current Director of the FBI, knows this falsified reporting is being broadly perpetrated by his own personnel, and disproportionately so against Democrats and journalists
  • that Christopher Wray has done nothing to halt these crimes from being perpetrated by his own agency and its affiliates.
And to all of this, I would simply say the following:

Mr. Wray, the truth has a way of being ultimately revealed by those with sufficient courage and determination to tell it.

Whistleblowers are not terrorists, despite your false contention.

They are people who believe FBI personnel should be upholding the Constitution, as they have promised the nation they would.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment