My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, August 29, 2022

RF Radiation Within MacWilliams' Residence

August 29, 2022

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division:

The measures of pulsed RF radiation within my home at this time are peaking at 1000 times the base measures, according to consistent readings taken with my TriField TMF 2 meter with our WiFi disconnected.

Pulsed RF radiation of this power indicates a near source, so it would appear that my stalker xxxxxxx xxxx's assertions about robotic DEW devices having been placed unlawfully within our home are quite possibly based in fact.  These variations are powerfully carcinogenic, as studies have shown.

Given that I stand as an FBI whistleblower, it does not seem reasonable to expect that FBI Director Christopher Wray and his far-right cohort within the FBI will be capable of exercising restraint regarding the unlawful utilization of these devices to cause harm to me and to my family.

We need all surveillance and DEW devices removed from our home on an urgent basis.  My son's San Francisco residence should be similarly cleared, as should our family home on Cape Cod.

This is an urgent matter pertaining to our health and safety.

Please assist us.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment