My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, April 8, 2023

3-Page Fax Successfully Transmitted to OIG Hotline Investigations Division

OIG Hotline investigators, I successfully sent a 3 page fax (including cover sheet) to your Office this afternoon, beginning at 3:54 PM.

Please see the confirmation report, below, in addition to the contents.






I will formally document my activities today in a future affidavit.  The main points involve the fact that I purchased replacement car parts from O'Reilly's Auto Parts in Mountain View in addition to Jiffy Lube in Mountain View.  Employees in both locations were likely compromised by the FBI.

Because I had received threats of the placement of a car bomb in relation to the work of mechanics on this particular sabotage of my vehicle, I did not allow Justin and his co-worker today, Nico, to work on my vehicle.

I explained to Justin and Nico that, unfortunately, I was unable to directly compensate Justin and Emilio for staying 1 1/2 hours late to help me due to security concerns.  (Given the nature of falsified law enforcement reporting concerning me, it is not possible for me to generously tip anyone at this time.)

Nico seemed unconvincing to me as an alleged new employee of Jiffy Lube.  He projected an innocence that seemed to me to constitute a mask.  He conveyed several times that Justin was his "boss," but I had the distinct impression that Nico was visiting the shop -- and that he did not work there at all.

When I initially explained today that I needed to purchase the car part, but could not have Jiffy Lube replace it, due to security reasons -- Nico immediately assumed an authoritative and angry stance, stating, "I don't think that's going to be allowed."   This is an unusual comment, given that Justin is unlikely to be a registered mechanic.

I suspect Nico's identity is quite different from that which he portrayed this afternoon.  I will expound more fully on this subject in my private affidavit for OIG Hotline investigators.

My conversations with employees at both Jiffy Lube and O'Reilly's Auto Parts were documented in their entirety.  These conversations can be made available to OIG Hotline investigators upon request.

Certainly, the sabotage of my vehicle by FBI affiliates in an apparent attempt to have FBI contractors carry out yet more egregious harms manifests as yet another set of reprehensible crimes.

The FBI and its affiliates are responsible for these predations.  Although it appears that the FBI consistently "contracts out" for "jobs" which are unconstitutional and/or overtly criminal, the agency is in effect exploiting loopholes in order to direct criminal harms toward law-abiding American citizens -- as in the case of my family and myself.

Far right segments of the FBI desire "plausible deniability" regarding physical harms toward law-abiding "targets of interest."  Yet, the far right within the FBI is the instigator of these harms.  And far right FBI personnel are compensating the perpetrators of the damage they direct.

Certainly, those who have a genuine desire to uphold our Constitution would choose a different course of conduct.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.


Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************
The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.


No comments:

Post a Comment