My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, April 1, 2023

Five Notarized Affidavits Faxed to OIG Hotline Investigations Division on April 1, 2023

OIG Hotline investigators, this is to document that five affidavits were faxed to your Office this afternoon beginning at 5:32 PM and ending at 5:43 PM in a total of 31 pages.

Due to the fact that my husband and I were rushed to prepare this material and find a Notary Public prior to 5:00 PM, we will re-send it to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division.

The precise contents of these affidavits were sent to my emails lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com with the subject heading EXACT CONTENTS OF FAX TO OIG HOTLINE INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION.

This documentation addresses, in part, the risk of falsified law enforcement reporting being coerced from compensated FBI informants Juan Argueta of Bayshore Plumbing and his companion, Irma Funes, during an official plumbing visit to our home today.

In addition, it addresses safety concerns connected to the FBI's communications with Bayshore Plumbing relating to the planned installment of a new water heater at our Portola Valley residence on Monday, April 3, 2023.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment