My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Letter to MPIUA

OIG Hotline investigators, my Premium Renewal Invoice on my homeowner's insurance policy from MPIUA included multiple inserted errors that could serve to void my policy if uncorrected.

Because MPIUA is signatory to Infragard, it seems necessary to consider that these inaccuracies were prompted by FBI personnel. 

I sent the following email to MPIUA this afternoon.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: mpiuainspections@mpiua.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: April 19, 2023 at 5:09 PM

Re:  Legal Request for Immediate Corrections to Premium Renewal Invoice for Policy 1509219-5

Massachusetts Property Insurance Underwriting Association, Two Center Plaza, Boston, MA. 02108-1904

ATTN:  MPIUA UNDERWRITING; MPIUA BOARD OF DIRECTORS

April 19. 2023

Dear MPIUA Underwriting:

This letter constitutes my legal request for MPIUA to immediately correct several errors on the most recent Premium Renewal Invoice sent to me, Lane MacWilliams, at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028.

The Insured's Name and Mailing Address should read:

Lane MacWilliams TSTE and Brian Von Herzen, Von Herzen Family 2010 Realty Trust, 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028. 

The policy number should read as follows:  1509219-5

The producer of the policy should be:

Lawrence-Carlin Insurance Agency, 230 Jones Rd., Falmouth, MA. 02540, 508-540-7100

The location of the covered property should read: 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA. 02543

Please be apprised that I spoke over the phone to MPIUA employee Shirley at 12:37 PM yesterday, April 18, 2023, regarding inaccuracies on the current invoice MPIUA has provided to me.  Shirley inexplicably extended disinformation concerning the need to correct MPIUA's errors.  First, she stated that the policy number on the invoice, which currently reads 1509219, was identical to my own policy number of 1509219-5.  Second, she stated that my producer, Lawrence-Carlin Insurance Agency, was likely identical to Bridges Insurance Group LLC, of which I have never heard.

When I asked Shirley if an inaccurate listing of Producer could void a home insurance policy, she answered no.  I do not believe that information to reflect Massachusetts property insurance regulations.

I need to state at this time that I am aware that MPIUA is signatory to Infragard, and I am further aware of the directives of MPIUA's FBI liaison to implement unlawful changes to my account.

My stance as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance against the law-abiding American public should not mean that I am deprived of lawful access to home insurance through MPIUA.  Despite this, I am in receipt of repeated threats of home insurance cancellation by MPIUA as the result of unlawful FBI directives to your company.

This letter will be forwarded to the MPIUA Board, as well as to the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, which is actively investigating crimes of certain FBI personnel pursuant to knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Should my home insurance policy 1509219 be cancelled for any reason, this issue will become a matter for investigation by the Massachusetts Insurance Commissioner.

Rather than embark down that difficult path, it seems that it would be wiser for MPIUA to immediately institute thee corrections delineated above.

My payment of $3869.00 for my home insurance policy will soon arrive at MPIUA.  When it does, MPIUA's records should be accurate and truthful in every respect.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

Enc: 1

Cc:  MPIUA Board of Directors; Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division, U.S. Department of Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment