My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, April 13, 2023

Update: Utilities Companies' Ongoing Malfeasance

Update:

In the absence of access to landline communications through AT&T, I will be attempting to receive messages and return calls on my cell phone, (415) 963-1467.

I have asked Stanford Medicine's Guest Services to arrange for an objective reading of my son's February 18, 2023 MRI exam, and their staff has stated that they have arranged for a callback this afternoon.

I will be logging phone calls on lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, under the subject heading Cell Phone Call Log, in an effort to prevent false claims surrounding cell phone communications.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that magnetic ELF levels within our home have increased to 1400%(fourteen times)  of baseline measurements.  These measurements have been recorded at night, with no appliances running and no electronics nearby.  I feel confident that they are accurate.  Interventions by PG&E and Cal Water, both, are necessary for such increases to occur.  Presumably, such actions are coordinated through EMF Departments within these utilities companies, the budgets for which are compensated through FBI reimbursements.

It would be appropriate for PG&E and Cal Water to cease and desist all EMF/ELF manipulations -- and certainly, for Cal Water to halt all other harms -- given the apparent malfeasance of these companies to date.

Concerning another utility company altogether, it seems important to note that AT&T, without cause or justification, has disconnected both of our residential landline phones, (650) 851-1081, (650) 851-1025.  AT&T appears to be attempting to send a technician to our home.  Under current circumstances, I believe it would be wiser for AT&T to remotely restore our phone service.

Needless to say, the utilities companies should not be transformed into tools of punishment or predation by the far right. Clearly, Americans' ability to communicate by phone or email, or to benefit from safely delivered heat or light, cannot be levers of control wielded by a wayward FBI.  Those who would wish to exert control over Americans' lives by limiting them are by definition unworthy of the public trust.  Civilian oversight boards -- with authority-- must be conceived and instituted as a check on the FBI's wrongful co-opting of utilities.  

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment