My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, April 1, 2023

Email to Bayshore Plumbers

Email sent to: bayshoreplumbers@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: April 1, 2023 at  1:49 PM

Re: URGENT ATTENTION: OWNER/MANAGER OF BAYSHORE PLUMBERS

Dear Bayshore Plumbers:

I am informed that Bayshore Plumbers' employee Juan Argueta and a woman, Irma Funes, who accompanied him during his professional call to our Portola Valley home today, have both been recently recruited as informants by FBI personnel.  I am further informed that both of them agreed to accept remuneration in return for providing falsified witness statements to the FBI concerning their visit to our home.  Finally, I have been informed that Bayshore Plumbers has become signatory to Infragard and agreed to accept compensation in return for your company's cooperation in altering a water heater and/or connecting lines that are to be installed on Monday, April 3, 2023.

One stated objective in this alteration of equipment is to create hazardous levels of EMF/ELF for my family members and myself.  Allegedly, these exposures are designed to cause failures in human health such as cancer, heart attack, and dementia, among other known risks.

I have received further threats pertaining to this installation that refer to a gas leak with the intention to cause explosion and fire in my home, an intentional contamination of the water supply within the water heater, and other components of intentionally faulty installation intended to cause harm to my family, in addition to falsified witness statements supplied by Bayshore Plumbers employees at the direction of their FBI handler.

These threatened harms are unlawful and unconstitutional, and they render Bayshore Plumbers fully liable for all intended and realized harms to my family members and to me.

I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public.  This "insider threat" to our democracy is currently under investigation by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division, of the U.S. Department of Justice.

My conscientious and ethical stance in defending the civil liberties and human rights of all American citizens should not render my family subject to physical harms such as those the FBI plans to perpetrate through the paid cooperation of Bayshore Plumbers.

My husband contacted Bayshore Plumbers seeking your company's good faith engagement in assisting us in the replacement of our water heater.  Bayshore Plumbers is responsible for extending to us its highest degree of professionalism and expertise in replacing our water heater while protecting all aspects of our health and safety.

Bayshore Plumbers' owner/manager may deny, under penalty of perjury, any communications between Bayshore Plumbers and the FBI regarding this matter by signing, notarizing, and returning the attached statement to me by Monday, April 3, 2023 at 11 AM.  However, if your owner/manager denies communications with the FBI, and that denial is found by investigators to be false, Bayshore Plumbers staff will be subject to both criminal and civil penalties.

In the absence of my receipt of this signed, notarized form from Bayshore Plumbers by Monday, April 3, 2023 at 11 AM, you are extending to me your acknowledgement that Bayshore Plumbers has, indeed, engaged in communications with the FBI concerning my family, myself, my home, and our needed water heater replacement.  You are further acknowledging that FBI personnel have directed Bayshore Plumbers to assist in equipment alterations to the water heater and connecting lines in a manner that is intended to cause harm to my family.

In the absence of my receipt of this signed, notarized form from Bayshore Plumbers by Monday, April 3, 2023 at 11 AM, you accept unlimited liability on behalf of Bayshore Plumbers pertaining to any harm or intended harm wrought by altered equipment, altered connection lines, faulty installation and/or falsified witness statements by Bayshore Plumbers and/or affiliates.  You further accept unlimited liability for each individual Bayshore Plumbers employee who has communicated with the FBI about my family, my residence and my water heater replacement.

Please be aware that this email will be included within an affidavit I provide to the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice regarding Bayshore Plumbers' conduct in this matter.

Thank you for your prompt and ethical engagement in ensuring all aspects of my family's safety relating in any manner whatsoever to the Bayshore Plumbers' water heater replacement at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************


I, as owner/manager of Bayshore Plumbers and on behalf of Bayshore Plumbers, hereby attest under pain and penalty of perjury that Bayshore Plumbers employees have received no communications whatsoever from the FBI or its affiliates regarding Lane MacWilliams, her family, or her property at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028.


I accept full legal liability for my assertion that Bayshore Plumbers and/or Bayshore Plumbers employees have accepted no compensation from the FBI or Infragard, and no offers of barter or "in-kind" remuneration whatsoever, to cause harm of any kind to the MacWilliams family though the installation of a new water heater at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley.  I understand that, if I am later found to have borne false witness in this testament, both I and Bayshore Plumbers will be held criminally and civilly liable.


I accept full responsibility for my guarantee that neither I nor Bayshore Plumbers employees or affiliates have contriuted in any way to alterations of equipment or connecting lines pertaining to this water heater installation, nor have we witnessed others contributing in any way to alterations of equipment or connecting lines pertaining to this water heater installation.  I further accept full liability for my guarantee that neither I nor Bayshore Plumbers have participated in or witnessed any communication regarding alterations of equipment or connecting lines pertaining to this water heater installation.


I recognize that Lane MacWilliams has conveyed that she has received myriad threats that the FBI and its affiliates have co-opted Bayshore Plumbers' cooperation in a plan or plans of harm toward the MacWilliams family in direct retaliation for her conscientious stance as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.  She has also communicated that Bayshore Plumbers' FBI handler has extended a cryptocurrency and/or barter/"in-kind" compensation agreement in return for Bayshore Plumbers' cooperation in causing harm to her family.


I accept full liability for any and all deceit or false denials on my part or on the part of Bayshore Plumbers' staff regarding this matter.  In addition, I accept full responsibility for any and all harms to the MacWilliams family perpetrated, with or without complete knowledge, by Bayshore Plumbers' employees or affiliates at the direction of the FBI.


I hereby certify, as owner/manager of Bayshore Plumbers and on behalf of Bayshore Plumbers, that my sworn testament is truthful in all respects and legally binding.



______________________________________                             _________________________

Owner/Manager of Bayshore Plumbers                                           Date


Notary Public Certification Required


************************************************************************************

 










No comments:

Post a Comment