My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Update: Calling on Good Faith

Update:

Security issues arose today with regard to arrangements for a mobile notary.  Ete-Kambu Amatu of Oakland Mobile Notary engaged in active and ongoing communication with FBI personnel in an attempt to send an FBI affiliate to my residence this afternoon at 2:00 PM.  

It appears likely that interim notarization of documents will be necessary, prior to the subsequent notarization of identical material in a more official context.

With regard to plumbers, it appears that the FBI is comfortable in persisting with unconstitutional means of co-opting compliance from this group.

Perhaps Watergate, which was perpetrated by a group of plumbers who had previously been paid as CIA contractors, demonstrated the problems of allowing the three-letter agencies to attempt to determine political outcomes.  In that case, the blame for the Watergate break-in was borne by the handful of politicians who were aligned with manipulators within the intelligence community.

Even still, the FBI considers plumbers to be "old friends" of its nefarious schemes of harm.

Angela of MTZ Plumbing was receiving active texts from her FBI handler when I spoke to her this afternoon at 5:28 PM.

One wonders about Americans who blithely accept being instructed by malevolent actors with regard to the words they should speak.

Being a person of integrity means choosing one's own words, one's own actions, one's own thoughts.

And, as it happens, being a person of good conscience requires telling the far right "no."

No, I will not cause harm to an FBI whistleblower on behalf of the agency.

No, I will not accept compensation from Infragard to perpetrate that harm.

No, I will not violate the Constitution and the rule of law, even when told to do so by someone wearing the badge of a federal law enforcement officer.

Simply no.

We may need to demonstrate for Americans what that strength of character looks like by modeling it for the public at large.

And part of that will involve demonstrating that the far right is, in fact, accountable to the American public for its crimes.

The unlimited ability of FBI personnel to wield secrecy agreements against law-abiding "targets of interest" in the purported interests of national security represents a vast abuse of the FBI's power.

The American people must reclaim their human rights from those within the FBI who have abrogated them.

Perhaps it is we who will now have the opportunity to help them do so.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, my immediate search for Jurat notarization of my documents intended for your Office, along with my search for a plumber and a car mechanic, needs to incorporate a degree of adaptability and teamwork in order to succeed, in my opinion.

The interventions of far right FBI personnel in these realms are rapid and forceful, and it does not appear that most Americans feel in any manner equipped to refuse their demands.

Having said that, the far right recoils at the prospect of being exposed for its crimes against the law-abiding American public.

Accordingly, I wish to notify your Office that I have contacted the following mobile Notary Publics today:

Ruchir Desai of RD Mobile Notary

Jian Yu of Jane's Notary Service

Ete-Kambu Amaku of Oakland Prime Mobile Notary

My online request to these three notaries appears as follows:

I need a Notary to arrive with an official Jurat stamp, along with their commission stamp.  The Notary needs to have familiarly with the need to ask the signator (in this case, myself) to swear to the truthfulness of each document.  I have ten documents which require Jurat notarization at this time.  The Notary should have excellent handwriting and a perfectionist's attention to detail. Thank you!

***********************

I will be contacting the following plumbers today in an effort to arrange for the safe installment of a tankless water heater at our residence.

Shepherd's Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning in Mountain View. (650) 422-2466

MTZ Plumbing (669) 214-1535

Superior Plumbing (408) 446-1760

Plumbing Point, Inc. (408) 413-1792

**************************

I will update the OIG Hotline immediately when I locate a mechanic to work on my car.

*************************

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment