My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, April 29, 2023

SECOND UPDATE: Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only

This content is intended for the OIG Hotline only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

SECOND UPDATE: April 30, 2023

OIG Hotline, my son still appears to be experiencing anger and distrust today in a manner that is not characteristic for him.

While dramatically elevated HGH, such as he is experiencing, can cause episodes of anger, these are not ordinarily long-lasting.

It appears likely that my son experienced a harmful event on the night of Friday, April 28th, 2023.  My stalker has claimed that the DEW he refers to as "the thrower" was deployed against him overnight on that date.

His specific threats concerning this deployment appear to reference a "target " being rendered "an empty shell" of his former self.  Here are a few of the communications sent to my cell phone in advance of this event:




Clearly, the perpetration of these crimes by far right FBI personnel and affiliates represent human atrocities.

There is only one alternative when a wayward segment of federal law enforcement has elected to prey upon innocents among the law-abiding public, in my opinion.  And that is public exposure and accountability.

FBI Director Christopher Wray's development and deployment of DEWs against the law-abiding American public, even through contractors, represents a profound betrayal of the public trust.

Any claims of the need for secrecy are obviated by the far right's misuse of power toward the defenseless.

I happened to meet Ruben Tamayo parked outside my house in a white van on Wednesday, April 26, 2023.  Did he return on Friday night, April 28, 2023 to cause grievous harm to my son?

I would like to know the answer to this question, and alongside the American public as a whole, I believe I have that right.

Most sincerely,







Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, my stalker, suggests that my son's notable anger today was due to the FBI's deployment last night of "the thrower," which is allegedly capable of reaching my son's bedroom on thee second floor of our home.

He further suggests that my son is being physically assailed due to the liability concerns of Dr. Jxxxx Bxxxxx and Dr. Lxxxxxxx Kxxxxxxxx at Stanford Medicine, in addition to Dxxx Bxxxx and Dr. Kxxxxxx Sxxxx.  Far right FBI personnel allegedly believe that the unethical conduct of medical care providers responsible for my son's care over time will be "erased" if my son is more seriously injured.

I can assure them, it will not.  Rather, my determination to hole them publicly accountable for their crimes against my family will compound.

I will update your Office regarding my son's condition tomorrow.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns,







Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please be aware that my older son experienced a major bout of temper this afternoon.  

Given that he has a pituitary tumor, the diagnosis of which was almost certainly obstructed by the FBI, his ill health should certainly not be wielded against him by the FBI.

The extent to which his tumor is attributable to the FBI's apparent manipulation of radiation levels, magnetic ELF,  and background EMF within our home remains to be evaluated.

While we seek appropriate medical treatment for him -- and into the future as well -- we appreciate your disallowing the dissemination of my son's spoken words in any capacity.

The extent to which FBI personnel have effected a conduit of "propaganda" to my ill son through his phone and laptop computer remains undefined.

Today, my son extended a number of accusations and disturbing language I have never heard from him before.  This leads me to question whether he is being exposed to such suggestions elsewhere, perhaps through his personal electronic devices.

His verbalization this afternoon utilizing the words "cancer," "traitor," "lover" and "gay"were highly unusual and do not represent any assertions I have heard from him before.  His foul language was shocking and distressing, in my view, and utterly unlike him.  He specifically mentioned the physical therapist who has caused so much trouble within our family lives -- as within our nation -- and stated that, in 2017,  I "requested" a male physical therapist.  This represents a patent falsehood he has never asserted before.  Beyond this, he has not mentioned this physical therapist in years.

And I noted that, for the first time, he extended repeated demands that I stop pursuing materials responsive to my FOIA request.  

I highly doubt this suggestion originated with his own ideation.

He asserted several times, "Your life has been undone by this FOIA request," which does not represent language I have ever heard him use.

Strangely, the word "undone" corresponds to an assertion I received on my personal cell phone yesterday, consisting of the following:


The language overlap in these two seemingly unrelated circumstances remains unexplained.

In addition, my son spoke a phrase I found highly surprising "The OIG Hotline is not coming to save you."

My son knows nothing about the OIG Hotline except that I think its staff represent the finest Americans there are.  Otherwise, I have not spoken of this Office and neither has my husband.

So, his reference to it in this context seemed to strain credulity without his having had other inputs.

I question the origins of his unusual assertions today.

My son spends long hours in his room with his electronic devices.

Has the FBI has found certain means of "suggesting" ideas to my son that are not his own, but that he later, as this afternoon, repeats?

Given this afternoon's events, I must say that I believe this to be occurring.

The specific means of this pass-through have yet to be illuminated.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment