My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, April 21, 2023

Update: Ten-page Fax Sent to OIG Hotline Investigations Division on April 20, 2023 at 7:15 PM

Update:

I will post confirmation of an eleven page fax sent to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division as soon as it is made available to me.

In the meantime, my full account number with Eversource is as follows:  1522 114 0013.

I appreciate the forbearance of the OIG Hotline while I prepare affidavits for your Office over the coming 10-14 days.  

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


*************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, my husband faxed to your Office a ten-page communication at 7:15 PM Pacific Time on Thursday, April 20, 2023.

This fax transmission included a two-page letter to your Office, in addition to a series of emails to Jay Gans and Tim Duffany with the following date and time stamps:

Email to jaygans@juno.com:  April 18 at 1:40 PM, April 19 at 5:15 PM, April 19 at 8:43 PM

Email to timduffany58@gmail.com: April 19 at 5:16 PM

This material will be resent to your Office today, April 21, 2023, together with an additional communication to timduffany58@gmail.com sent on April 18 at 1:45 PM.

********************************************

In addition to the information provided within this communication, it is alleged that the electric utility Eversource (account ending 0013) has made harmful alterations to my residential account.  The unapproved visit of an electrician to the home has been alleged, a suggestion which Jay Gans will be able to verify.

Jay Gans' directed damage to our boat and dinghy, and Tim Duffany's directed damage to our water heater are also pertinent to the FBI's instructions toward these two paid informants.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment