My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only

OIG Hotline investigators, although I directed Jay Gans not to return to 40 Gansett Rd., it appears that he was on the property today at 10:50 AM Pacific time, 1:50 PM Eastern time, at the direction of his FBI handler and at the same time as locksmith Mark DeLorme of Dave's Locksmith (508-457-1414) who was changing the locks at the property precisely due to Jay Gans' unauthorized entry on April 22, 2023.

Please see communications below.

It appears that Jay Gans and Tim Duffany are somewhat desperate not to be held liable for the damages to the property they perpetrated at the directives of the FBI.

I feel strongly that private property should be private.

The FBI does not have the right to commandeer my family home, to possess the keys to the front door, or to occupy it while my family is elsewhere.

Mr. Gans and Mr. Duffany are responsible for their actions, in my opinion, just as their criminal handlers are responsible for their actions.

I believe the law will support me in this perspective.

Part of the reason our democracy is at an inflection point is that far right FBI personnel have been given the distinct impression that neither our laws nor our Constitution apply to them.

If our democracy is to be rescued, they must be proven wrong.

Please assist mee in this by verifying Mr. Jay Gans' additional unauthorized trespass on my property at the direction of his FBI handler today.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************



************************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment