My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, April 24, 2023

Update: Documentation of Four Concerns

Update:  For your records, I believe the neighbor walking the military dog may be named Ariel Hiller.  He appears to be residing at 66 Vista Verde Way, together with Tom and Sheila Bleier.  Tom Bleier's contact: 650-270-6389.

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, this is to document that my gmails to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com recording logs of my Wifi access demonstrate both deletion and tampering.  tt appears that I will need to begin to type this material with my typewriter and copy that documentation online.

Please be further aware that, while I was sweeping leaves outside this afternoon, a neighbor whose name I do not know appeared at the top of my driveway with his dog.  This particular neighbor is a man in his thirties, slouched, somewhat slovenly, though his clothes are expensive.  He has released two dogs (English hounds) onto our property on multiple occasions as an apparent excuse to trespass in re-collecting them.  I find him disingenuous and clearly lacking integrity.

Today, he was walking a beautiful German Shepherd, an extremely well-trained animal, which wore a harness and muzzle.  This was a $50,000+ animal -- a military dog.

To see a man who can't convey a straight story or walk a straight line with an animal of this caliber was notable.

A third concern relates to messages I received today concerning allegedly falsified affidavits being filed by Duncan MacWilliams, Mary Grinnell and Tim Michalka from Hawaii.  Sample content includes the following "My dad's a liar" message, appearing to suggest that Duncan is casting aspersions on his honorable father's credibility.

I have asked my husband to notarize an updated general affidavit from Hawaii in a desire to protect us from false claims coerced by corrupt FBI personnel.

Fourth, please know that no one in my family has opened our locked mailbox since my husband retrieved mail on April 16, 2023.  We will not do so until he returns next weekend, so that we can maintain all of our usual security procedures.

Thank you for allowing me to document these issues herewith.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment