My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, April 6, 2023

Wire-cutters as a Tool of Home Invasion by the FBI

OIG Hotline, FBI affiliates have alleged for months that the mesh covered vents leading to our basement have been breached with wire-cutters.

Today, I happened across these wire mesh fragments tossed onto a pile of leaves in my driveway.

  The screen segments match our vent covers exactly.


FBI affiliates have alleged that cut wire mesh has been soldered to close the gaps.  Some of our vent covers do appear to be newly painted, so this seems possible.

The real question appears to be to what end?

I have heard robotic sounds within the crawl space of our home, and FBI affiliates have alleged a kind of video-game arcade in which "targets" and their family members are harmed in some manner while asleep, through the modality is not clear.  Infrared technology, EMF, ELF, and ionizing radiation have all been frequently mentioned as modes of perpetrating harm.

I am also mindful that handyman Ruperto Solis is alleged to have placed a device of some kind in our attic at the behest of FBI personnel.

As a result, we need to have all such devices removed from our residence in order to reclaim any possibility that our home can represent a sanctuary.

It appears that FBI affiliates continue to reside at 35 and 21 Vista Verde Way at this time, with signs of nightly trespass onto our property.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.





Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment