My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Communication from James Rowland and Patti Parker

OIG Hotline, it appears that the FBI attempts to mischaracterize "targets of interest" as those who do not pay their contractors.  Here is an example of paid FBI informant James Rowland declining payment upon receipt of a check.  Unfortunately, this seemingly noble gesture can accompany a witness statement indicating that payment for work was never transferred.

Again, it appears that far right FBI personnel are endeavoring to undermine the necessary trust within normal, everyday interactions between law-abiding Americans -- a loss for all of us who know our country is capable of more.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: rowlandjames108@gmail.com. Date: April 17, 2023 at 10:48 AM

Good afternoon, I hope everything is going well.  I just received your check and I am feeling hesitant about cashing it.  We had an agreement that it was for the initial inspection of the home and the beginning of a working relationship.  I don't feel as though I have fulfilled my end of things in regard to the payment, therefore I feel I should shred the check and didn't want you to be waiting for it to clear.



*************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, the following appears to be another pattern of far right FBI personnel.  The FBI seems to direct contractors to verbally claim that "targets of interest" have a credit on their accounts, all the while that actual invoices and monthly statements are withheld.  

Patti Parker of Parker's Boat Yard is organized and responsive, and she has never withheld monthly statements from us previously.  Yet, my requests for four months of missing statements have gone unheeded.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.


Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************
Email from: patti@parkersboatyard.com. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  April 18, 2023 at 4:42 AM

Re: Check for Anodyne's Storage

Lane -
Your storage is paid through June, but we will keep the credits on your account and apply them to future invoices.
Thank you,
Patti Parker

**********************************************************************************
Email from: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: patti@parkersboatyard.com. Date: April 19, 2023 at 7:39 PM

Thank you for the follow up, Patti.

It's always lovely to hear that there's a credit on our account with Parker's.  That said, for my record keeping, I need to have the account statements in hand.  If you can send me the missing account statements for January, February, March and April of 2023, that would be a great help.

Emailing the statements is absolutely fine.  You can send them to me here, at lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.

I appreciate your help with this request, Patti.

Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment