My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, April 2, 2023

Safety Concerns Conveyed in One Letter and Seven Notarized Affidavits Faxed to OIG Hotline Investigations Division

 OIG Hotline Investigations Division, my husband and I faxed one letter and seven notarized affidavits to your Office this evening in two separate fax transmissions, one totaling 25 pages, the other totaling 33 pages.

Due to the fact that this material addresses safety concerns, I am posting the contents of the two-page letter below.  

In addition, I am posting the fax confirmation pages from the FedEx in Mountain View, where the faxes originated.  We traveled to this location, at 1935 W El Camino Real, immediately following our visit to Notary Public Sonia Agarwal in Cupertino.  (Please see "When the FBI Co-opts a Notary Public.")

Please be apprised that the contents of the material faxed to your Office today is duplicated exactly in material emailed to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com with time stamps of 7:47 PM and 7:48 PM Pacific Time.

Thank you very much for your presence in addressing the immediate safety concerns which have arisen.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

April 2, 2023

Re:  Immediate Safety Concerns

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division:

The most immediate safety concerns for my family appear to be the following:

1. Safety concerns relating to Bayshore Plumbers' scheduled installation of a new water heater at our residence at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.  While I have requested that this installation not take place until after 12:00 noon on Monday, April 3, 2023, I am informed that it is the intention of Juan Argueta and at least one co-worker to arrive early in an effort to prevent my husband from being present at our property at the time of the installation.  Mr. Argueta agreed to an afternoon installment, but apparently, his FBI handler would like to rush this activity to prevent the OIG Hotline's effective intervention.  I will not be approving of any installation prior to the afternoon, in the hope that your Office will be able to ensure our safety in advance of that timing.  If the installation needs to be delayed while your Office makes the proper inquiries, this is fine.  Please instruct Bayshore Plumbers to delay the water heater installation in that case.  Bayshore Plumbers:  (650) 668-0105, bayshoreplumbers@gmail.com.

2.  PG&E and CableCom appear to have avoided the registering of my complaints with the CPUC through the unlawful intervention of FBI personnel with Kara Smith and/or other CPUC staff.  It is possible that this reflects PG&E's intention to deliver a power pole to my residence at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA via helicopter this week -- this, despite a voicemail from PG&E's Customer Relations staff member "Maria," stating that she did not believe the pole to be replaced was the one on our property.  The callback number she relayed is (209) 406-2241.  Whether it is true that PG&E intends to contaminate my property with a toxin of some kind, hexavalent chromium or other, via airborne dissemination, remains to be seen.  I intend to file another CPUC complaint with regard to PG&E's intended helicopter deployment, though it is unclear whether any of my complaints can be properly documented by the CPUC given their apparent ongoing communications with FBI personnel.  It appears that OIG Hotline intervention is necessary in prompting the CPUC to handle my complaints through the proper protocol, in addition to directing PG&E not to cause my family harms as directed by corrupt FBI personnel.

In both of these circumstances, it appears that the FBI leadership may feel cornered in the likely exposure of FBI malfeasance to the American public.  Under such circumstances, the predatory crimes of far right segments of the FBI appear to be escalating.

As a result, I respectfully request the immediate intervention of your Office in an effort to protect my family's safety and my own.

Please be aware that I expect my internet access to be obstructed this week through close-range signal jamming. but I will endeavor to update my blog as often as possible.

I thank you most profoundly for your presence and your ongoing efforts to illuminate the far right's crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting, and associated predations, against the law-abiding American public.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

Enc(s): 7 Notarized Affidavits

*************************************************************************************

*************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment