My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, April 28, 2023

PG&E Power Outage Notification

 OIG Hotline, I received an email today from USPS Informed Delivery which includes a photograph of a letter notifying me of a PG&E power outage, with an admonition to open this communication immediately.  This is a screenshot of the letter:


As you can see, the envelope states "Temporary Power Outage in Your Area.  OPEN IMMEDIATELY."  It appears to be postmarked April 26, 2023.

Because of the care with which I am preserving the Jim Mellano/AFE letter for your Office, I do not believe I should alter my husband's and my security procedures or schedule in retrieving acceptable mail. My husband, who is planning to return from Hawaii tomorrow, will likely open our locked mailbox on Sunday.

Having said that, I have grown extremely leery of PG&E's malfeasance toward our account.  Our safe access to power under PG&E's auspices is fraught, at best.

The company appears to have knowingly violated the law by preying upon law-abiding American citizens through the actions of its EMF Department.  

As such, it appears that PG&E is loathe to illuminate its malfeasance, and aggressive in attempting to ensure that no one else do so.

I continue to receive extensive threats pertaining to dramatically elevated magnetic ELF levels within our home, as well as threats of extremely hazardous EMF exposures.

The chemical exposures that were threatened as part of PG&E's planned helicopter deployment to our area appear to have been canceled, at least temporarily, given that the helicopters of this utility never arrived.

I will be calling "Maria" in Customer Relations to learn more about this PG&E communication with little notice in advance of the weekend.  Despite the fact that "Maria" will be pressured to misreport our conversation, I will document it in its entirety.

My Wifi has been extensively disrupted, but I will attempt to post updates here.

Any and all protective intervention your Office may undertake on behalf of our family is greatly appreciated.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment