My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, April 28, 2023

The Three Objectives

1. You are a person of deep principles and abiding integrity.

Answer:  Yes, I am.

2.  Yet, there have been times when you have supplied your stalker and his affiliates with false information.  Will you comment on this?

Answer:  I will.  Far right factions of the FBI are not playing with "targets of interest."  They are not befriending them, assisting them, or protecting them.  They are preying upon them.  Financially, socially, psychologically, and physically.

As such, "targets of interest" are tasked with three objectives.

The first objective is to understand what is happening to them.  How does this corrupt system work?  What is it called?  Who originated it?  Who is perpetrating it?  And to what end?

The second objective, once the system of predation is grasped, is to survive the ordeal.  This is no small matter, as far right personnel affiliated with the "target of interest" program are conducting themselves without conscience, empathy, ethics or remorse.  Further, they are working in groups, coordinating their endeavors, and continuously supplying "targets of interest" with disinformation and disrupting their attempts to communicate meaningfully with those who might assist them.

The third objective, if a "target of interest" is fortunate enough to have met the first two goals, is to bring attention to the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program in an attempt to serve our democracy.

If any "target of interest" is going to succeed in all three objectives, she is going to have to supply the far right with false information at some critical junctures.

3.  What kind of false information are you referring to?

Answer:  Here is a tangible example.  Once, I needed to see a physician, and I needed to do so promptly and without interference.  Yet, the FBI pays physicians and medical organizations to prey upon "targets of interest" at their direction, compensating this malfeasance through Infragard.  So, I couldn't establish an appointment with anyone in advance.

4.  What did you do?

Answer:  I loudly announced that I was going to be raking leaves for several hours, and then I slipped into my husband's car as he was leaving our driveway.

He brought me to an urgent care facility, where I was able to find the objective, ethical assistance of a physician.

5.  Afterwards, the FBI appeared to be furious that you had duped them by seeing a doctor without their involvement.

Answer:  My husband's car was vandalized in our driveway that night in an expression of that fury.  But I happen to feel that the Hippocratic oath and patient privacy regulations should be honored and upheld within the United States.

6.  You believe privacy and safety in seeing a physician should be a patient's right.

Answer:  These safeguards already are a patient's right.  The FBI is simply violating those rights with impunity.

7.  Can you give me another example of false information you extended to FBI personnel or affiliates?

Answer:  Sure.  I conveyed to Ruben Tamayo that I believed he was an Amazon delivery man in order to gain his name and address.

8.  You did not believe that Mr. Tamayo had a cargo hold full of Amazon packages on Wednesday, April 26th.

Answer:  No, I did not.

9.  Can you give me another example of false information you extended to FBI affiliates?

Answer:  Yes.  I sometimes assumed a rather naive, sentimental, easily manipulated personality in online dialogue with some FBI affiliates in 2018 and 2019 in order to keep the conversation going long enough to ascertain the predatory scheme toward "targets of interest."

10.  You assumed an online persona that does not represent you in actuality.

Answer:  Yes, for a specific objective.

11.  This sounds complex.

Answer:  It's not that difficult.  FBI personnel and affiliates are trained to mirror their targets in a manner that builds psychological trust.  I have found it most effective to mirror them back.  Without this capacity, I would never have been able to learn the nature of predatory engagement within the FBI's unconstitutional programs.

12.  You convinced the FBI's spies to divulge information to you about their unlawful acts toward law-abiding American citizens.

Answer:  Effectively, yes.

13.  Have you ever engaged in this kind of project before -- one in which you were gathering pieces of an immensely complex puzzle over time?

Answer:  Never.  I will observe that writing a book can entail fitting many complex puzzle pieces together, but that represents an artistic puzzle, not a dystopian one.

14.  So, in order to solve this dystopian mystery, you mirrored those who were preying upon you.

Answer:  At times, yes.

15.  You supplied them with false information.

Answer:  For specific objectives, yes.

16. You trained yourself to outmaneuver professional spies.  

Answer:  I could not have survived this long without developing this skill.  But it is also necessary to state that many others began to help me in my quest for the truth of this matter -- including FBI employees and affiliates.  That's why I wish to clarify that the FBI is a deeply divided agency.  Some people within its ranks have risked their lives to assist me by disclosing critical information at a crucial time.  And my family and I are alive today because of repeated interventions on the part of the OIG Hotline and others within President Biden's administration.  I remain keenly and urgently aware of the help I have received.

17.  Why?

Answer:  Because there are millions of "targets of interest" who, through no fault of their own, have not been so fortunate.  If my life has been saved, then it is my desire to use that gift to save others.  Beyond my desire, it is my obligation.

18.  Can you articulate their plight with enough conviction, empathy, concern, and engagement to hope to alter it?

Answer:  No one will care about "targets of interest"  more than I care about them.  No one will know their suffering more than I know it.  No one will defend them with more courage or conscience or ethics or vigor than I will.

So, I do hope I have that chance.

19.  Your opinion has always been that the fates of "targets of interest" and the fates of other Americans are one and the same.

Answer:  They are one and the same.  The autocracy the FBI is attempting to manifest represents a usurpation of the people's sovereignty, in which Americans will no longer have a voice regarding their words, their travels, their careers, their associates, their opinions, their gatherings, their reputations, their health or their freedom.

That's not what the founders had in mind when they wrote our Constitution two hundred and forty-seven years ago.  

They wanted more for us.

So do I.

20.  What about the future for democracy in other nations?

Answer:  If falsified law enforcement reporting can be illuminated within the U.S., it can be illuminated in other democracies as well.  The far right has advanced this anti-democratic stratagem in secret.  With President Biden's leadership, democratic nations are capable of exposing the ruse publicly.  The preservation of the people's sovereignty and human rights within free nations is a worthy prize.

21.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment