My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, April 1, 2023

Documentation on Bayshore Plumbers, Juan Argueta and Irma Funes

OIG Hotline investigators, Bayshore Plumbers employee Juan Argueta just visited our home to evaluate our water heater.  He was accompanied by a woman named Irma Funes, who was not employed by Bayshore Plumbers.  Both individuals entered our basement space through the garage in order to access the water heater, and did not enter the main living area of our home at any time.  Mr. Argueta initially identified Ms. Funes as his wife, but upon signing the documents below, Ms. Funes acknowledged that she is not, in truth, married to Mr. Argueta.  When I asked Mr. Argueta and Ms. Funes whether Ms. Funes had ever accompanied Mr. Argueta on another job for Bayshore Plumbers, both individuals acknowledged that this was the first occasion on which Ms. Funes had ever accompanied him on a professional call.

My husband and I will be notarizing affidavits regarding this visit later today.

I expressed to Mr. Argueta that it is critical that he give us his guarantee that there have been no alterations to the water heater and connections, but rather that all materials be unaltered from the state in which they arrived from the manufacturer.

Mr. Argueta initially gave his promise that the equipment would be unaltered, but quickly hedged that statement by saying that if there were any problems relating to alterations of the equipment, Bayshore Plumbers would replace the water heater right away.

I can draw several conclusions about our interaction with Juan Argueta and Irma Funes today.

1.  The presence of Ms. Funes in a non-professional and unprecedented capacity accompanying Mr. Argueta on a plumbing call raises the suspicion that she was recruited as a second "witness/informant" in order to contribute to knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting coerced by FBI personnel.

2.  Mr. Argueta's lies about Ms. Funes being his wife suggest a rehearsed narrative, strongly suggesting that he was coached in this assertion, almost certainly by his FBI handler.

3.  Mr. Argueta wielded his phone toward me with a conscious use of its capacity as a camera.  I needed to ask him to lower his phone on one occasion, given the aggressive use of his phone camera.  There is a substantive concern, in my view, that any captured phone images from Mr. Argueta's camera could be rapidly falsified in order to contribute to the FBI's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.

4.  Mr. Argueta's statement that any alterations to the water heater and connecting equipment could be remediated by a water heater replacement by Bayshore Plumbers indicates to me that the FBI is, indeed, actively engaged in altering the water heater to cause high EMF exposures within our home.

I asked Mr. Argueta not to arrive for the water heater replacement prior to twelve noon on Monday, so that the OIG Hotline could be fully apprised of this circumstance and could intervene by communicating with Bayshore Plumbers regarding the installation of this equipment.

I do not believe it is in any way lawful for the FBI to attempt to harm my family through hazardous EMF/ELF exposures, as has been repeatedly threatened in conjunction with this water heater replacement.

I respectfully request protective intervention from the OIG Hotline and others to ensure that any water heater installation by Bayshore Plumbers on Monday or afterwards involve best practices and unaltered equipment.

I have fully documented our interactions with Mr. Argueta and Ms. Funes today, and this documentation can be made available upon request.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

The documents that follow are transcribed herewith for ease of reading:

My interaction with Lane and Ken MacWilliams today was respectful and professional at all times.  It was logical and covent at all times.

Both Lane and Ken MacWilliams upheld honorable and lawful conduct in all respects, and nothing I witnessed outside of their home or within their home indicated that they are or could be involved in any unlawful activity whatsoever.

No interaction with any MacWilliams family member indicated to me that they are involved or could be involved in any unlawful activity whatsoever.

I do not consider their behavior, conduct, belongings, or communications suspicious to any degree whatsoever.

I agree not to make any statements to third parties the contradict my truthful impressions described above.

I hereby confirm that these statements are true, correct, and complete.

This testament is signed of my own free will and accord.

Juan Argueta                                                               April 1, 2023

*************************************************************************************

My interaction with Lane and Ken MacWilliams today was respectful and professional at all times.  It was logical and covent at all times.

Both Lane and Ken MacWilliams upheld honorable and lawful conduct in all respects, and nothing I witnessed outside of their home or within their home indicated that they are or could be involved in any unlawful activity whatsoever.

No interaction with any MacWilliams family member indicated to me that they are involved or could be involved in any unlawful activity whatsoever.

I do not consider their behavior, conduct, belongings, or communications suspicious to any degree whatsoever.

I agree not to make any statements to third parties the contradict my truthful impressions described above.

I hereby confirm that these statements are true, correct, and complete.

This testament is signed of my own free will and accord.

Irma Funes                                                               April 1, 2023

************************************************************************************

 





No comments:

Post a Comment