My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, April 10, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only; A Series of True Statements

 A series of true statements, which are not assumed to be related:

  • Justin L. of Jiffy Lube at 1141 El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA demonstrated concern for my safety, a fact which I appreciate.
  • On Saturday, April 8, 2023, Justin L. was working beside a man who identified himself as "Nico."
  • This morning, April 10, 2023, there appeared to be two palm prints on the back-facing bumper of my husband's car that were not present last night, April 9, 2023. To the touch, these areas were slick, as if vaseline had been applied to these sections in a thin layer.  It appears possible that the undercarriage of the car was accessed overnight.  Here is a photograph of the markings as they appeared at 8:00 AM:


  • Radiation levels of the public water supplying our home appear to have normalized at this time, though I will continue to test them.
  • ELF levels within our home appear to have moderated at this time, though I will continue to test them.
  • My ability to communicate with the OIG Hotline was obstructed for the majority of the day today due to apparent short-range Wifi signal jamming.
  • There has been some additional evidence of physicians declining to provide us with a second opinion of my son's February 18, 2023 MRI, for reasons that remain unclear.  My son continues to demonstrate mood volatility almost certainly caused by extremely elevated HGH.  The fact that he is likely recorded in these moments when he is not himself represents a deeply concerning breach of his privacy.  We request that all such surveillance be discontinued so that we may access appropriate, prompt, ethical and expert medical care on his behalf.
I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.






Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment