My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Update: Safety Concern: Cal Water

Update:  The license plate numbers of a third Cal Water truck, in addition to photos, have been included below.  Regrettably, my Wifi access was obstructed in the midst of my active posting yesterday and all day today until 2:08 PM Pacific time.  It seems likely that FBI affiliates did not wish me to convey the details of three faxes to the OIG Hotline, sent from FedEx last night.  If those faxes were not retrieved today, they must be assumed to be falsified, and should be discarded.

At this time, the ionizing radiation within my kitchen is still fluctuating into the medium and high radioactivity zones.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, my husband showed me the water valve access on Vista Verde Way by lifting up the cement cover.  The valve and surrounding pipes were wet, as if they had been recently opened.  I believe Cal Water is responsible for the radiation within the public water supply entering our home and property.

The radiation emanating from the water appears to be increased when the water is agitated, so my husband believes that there may be radioactive solids involved, such as radium salts.  This is interesting in that it comports with a particular threat I have long received from FBI affiliates referencing Madame Curie.  That reference follows here:


Is Cal Water adding radium salts or another radioactive isotope to the water supply of specific "targets of interest" at the direction of the FBI?  Certainly, Cal Water employees "Kazzie" and "Martin" should be questioned closely regarding their actions at 45 Vista Verde Way, and their communications with their FBI handlers should be examined in detail.

Clearly, such conduct represents indefensible predation toward law-abiding American citizens.

It is necessary to ask how long the FBI has co-opted public water companies in this manner, as well as how broadly.

The human rights violations -- together with the breaches of the Constitution -- represent astonishing failures by individuals who are utterly unworthy of the public trust.

Surely, our country's citizens can demonstrate more concern for one another than these lamentable predations by the far right.




Lane MacWilliams

** Please note:  As I was walking up my driveway with my Geiger counter in hand, I met a neighbor walking her dog.  I did not ask her name, but she explained that she lives at 4 Vista Verde Way.  According to my directory, her identity may be Jessica Leino.  (510) 295-3515.  It would be helpful, certainly, if my pleasant conversation with Ms. Leino concerning a mutual love of dogs were not turned into yet one more falsified witness statement by the FBI.  It seems to me that far right FBI personnel have caused quite enough harm through wielding reprehensible and ongoing falsehoods.  Perhaps those crimes can now be decisively halted.

************************************************************************************


OIG Hotline investigators, at the apparent recommendation of FBI affiliates, I turned on a Geiger counter this afternoon.

In most areas of our home, the readings are normal, as here:



However, at the kitchen sink, with the water running, the ionizing radiation levels suddenly rise to hazardous levels, as shown here:



FBI affiliates have appeared to suggest that Cal Water personnel have introduced toxic material to our water supply from a valve located on our property.

Over recent months, I have seen many Cal Water vehicles parked close to our home on Vista Verde Way without apparent explanation.  Today, I happened to see a Cal Water truck parked at our curbside for a prolonged period of time.  As soon as I went outside to speak to the driver, he immediately fled the scene.

Because he had traveled further up Vista Verde Way, which is a cul de sac, I entered my vehicle and drove further up the Vista Verde Way incline.  At approximately 1:09 PM, I found two Cal Water trucks, with license plate numbers 65537V2 and 05004Y2.  A third Cal Water truck, with license number  76853Z1 soon arrived. Cal Water employee who gave his name as "Kazzie" said, when questioned, that he had not been on my property.  Interestingly, I had only asked him whether he had parked next to my property.  I believe "Kazzie" inadvertently disclosed a property trespass by Cal Water personnel.  

"Kazzie" alleged a water main had broken at a nearby property, but he had difficulty identifying the service address.  He guessed it to be 9 Vista Verde Way.  I found his uncertainty to be odd.

The residents of 9 Vista Verde Way are listed in my directory as Jed and Carolina Pitera, creyespitera@yahoo.com, and the following numbers are listed for their family:  (650) 851-8032, (408) 927-2084, (650) 467-2223, Carolina's cell: (650) 438-1549, Jed's cell: (310) 721-5367.

If the Piteras have a sudden water main break, perhaps they would be willing to also disclose whether they have had any recent communication with FBI personnel.

My sense is that our tap water should not be highly radioactive, and that Cal Water knows why this problem exists.  No doubt Cal Water's FBI liaisons can explain it as well.  "Kazzie" referred me to his Cal Water supervisor, "Martin," at the following number (650) 208-0279.

What I can say is that our apricot tree, which bloomed to profusion last year, is ailing with scarcely any blossoms this year.  This tree receives irrigation from our water supply through Cal Water, as does the rest of our property.  When we shower, wash dishes, travel into areas of the house with active plumbing, my whole family is being exposed to hazardous doses of radiation at the current time.

I have been receiving warnings connected to Geiger counter readings for months, so I must assume this exposure has been going on for at least that long.

I will be communicating with Cal Water and CPUC, but, clearly, we need immediate assistance.

The idea that FBI personnel have turned our beautiful home and property into a toxic clean-up site -- with no doubt devastating impacts on the health of my family -- is not deeply troubling.  It's monstrous.

It is necessary to ask about the fitness of FBI leadership in the face of ongoing choices to perpetrate gratuitous harm toward the law-abiding American public.

We need contact from trustworthy federal authorities at this time who can move decisively and with authority to shield us from further harms.

As a first step, Cal Water employee "Kazzie" should be questioned under oath, and all of his communications with FBI personnel closely examined.

After that, the levels and type of radiation within our water supply and, resultantly, in our home and on our land, should be thoroughly and objectively assessed.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment