My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, April 9, 2023

Update: Safety Concern: Important Notarized Five Page Affidavit Sent to OIG Hotline Investigations Division

Update:  Please see fax confirmation reports, below.

*************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, I have sent an important five-page notarized affidavit via fax to your Office at (202) 616-9881 in duplicate, beginning at 5:27 PM and 5:31 PM this afternoon.  This material was also sent via email to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com with the subject heading "Exact Contents of Fax to OIG Hotline Investigations Division."  This content relates to a safety concern.

I will post confirmations of successful transmission of both faxes on this blog entry.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************






No comments:

Post a Comment