My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, April 24, 2023

Restricted Access: OIG Hotline Investigations Division Only

This content is intended for OIG Hotline investigators only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline Investigators, Jay Gans is a perceptive enough individual to know when his services have been discontinued.  

He entered the property without my consent on April 22, 2023, according to his email below, despite my severing my use of his services for 40 Gansett on April 19, 2023:  "Jay, in the absence of full disclosure from you, I cannot have you continue in your longtime capacity as independent contractor for 40 Gansett Rd."

I have called several locksmiths at this point in an effort to alter all exterior locks at the residence.

Given that FBI affiliates continue to threaten "flooding," arson, and vandalism at the property, I am concerned over any unauthorized entry.

Woods Hole is a small town, and people generally conduct themselves honestly in this part of the world.  I consider Jay Gans' behavior to be highly unusual.  Despite Mr. Gans' denials, I assess this unlawful entry as almost certainly having taken place at the instruction of his handler.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: jaygans@juno.com. Date: April 24, 2023 at 6:26 AM

Re:  Your Full Disclosure Regarding FBI Harms Perpetrated at 40 Gansett

Morning Lane ..... I hope all's well...

So I went down to the house on Saturday 4/22.....everything is looking good....This week I was planning to go back to do the usual Spring clean up and the lawn is ready for the first mow...grass is growing fast.

Please Call (sic) me if you have any issues to discuss .... I dont (sic) have any contact with the FBI...I have no handler of any kind.....never have.

thanks

***********************************************************************************

Email to: jaygans@juno.com. From: lanemacwilliams@juno.com. Date: April 24, 2023 at 10:19 AM

Jay, your independent contractor services were discontinued on April 19, 2023, as per my email below.  You did not have permission to enter the property, and you will be directly liable for any and all damages related to the harms that have been repeatedly threatened to me by FBI affiliates, including flooding and arson.

Please send me all Gansett keys in your personal possession at this time, and leave the remaining keys hidden on the xxxxx (redacted content.)

Lane MacWilliams

"Jay, in the absence of full disclosure from you, I cannot have you continue in your longtime capacity as independent contractor for 40 Gansett Rd."

************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment