My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, April 2, 2023

PG&E Helicopter Work Relating to Threats of Known Toxin Dissemination

Email sent to: lawclaims@pge.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: April 2, 2023 at 3:42 AM

Re: Urgent:  PG&E Helicopter Work Relating to Threats of Known Toxin Dissemination

To the management of PG&E:

My husband received the attached voicemail notification on Friday with regard to our PG&E account 510 4423 8965.  The transcribed contents of this voicemail are as follows:

Hello, this is Pacific Gas & Electric Company calling to let you know we will be performing general maintenance work with a helicopter in your area next week.  Weather and other factors that affect safe working conditions may change our schedule.  You may see or hear helicopters hovering, flying, or transporting equipment close to our power lines for several minutes at a time throughout the day.  Your electric service will continue without interruptions.  If you have questions about this work, please contact us at 1-800-743-5000.  Thank you for your patience while we complete this important safety project.

Please be apprised that, as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, I am in receipt of threats stating that PG&E has been co-opted by the FBI in a plan of retaliatory harm involving the aerial dissemination of toxic substances onto my land at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA, to be perpetrated by PG&E helicopters during the "helicopter work" described by PG&E's voicemail, above, currently scheduled to take place next week.

Due to the fact that PG&E appears to have acted in close cooperation with the FBI through the actions of its EMF Department, I have filed a recent complaint against PG&E through the California Public Utilities Commission for a separate plan of retaliatory harm toward my family.

As a result, it is of great concern that I am in receipt of yet further threats of intentional harm to be perpetrated by PG&E personnel through the helicopter deployment of toxins that are known carcinogens.  Certainly, PG&E has perpetrated long-term environmental contamination with known toxins before -- and most notably in the case of hexavalent chromium, which is toxic when breathed through airborne contamination.

Certainly, there are other toxins to which PG&E would have access through criminal facilitation by far right segments of the FBI.  But they are detectable, and, if disseminated, they will be discovered, I assure you.  Beyond this, investigators have the capacity to render public any and all PG&E participation in plans involving toxin dissemination as a plan of retaliatory harm in this case.

I will be complaining to both the CPUC and the Office of the Inspector General Hotline Investigations Division about PG&E's planned helicopter deployment in my area next week, with a specific emphasis on the toxin dissemination that has been threatened.

Accordingly, PG&E should be aware of the following:

  1. PG&E's Customer Relations Department left a recent voicemail on my home telephone lines stating that there is no power pole replacement scheduled for my address, but rather, that this planned work pertains to an alternate location.  That notification seems appropriate to me, as we have no need whatsoever for a power pole replacement at 45 Vista Verde Way.  PG&E's plan for an unnecessary excavation at my property related to an unneeded power pole replacement is the subject of a prior complaint against this company, as yet unresolved.
  2. Other than one power pole on my property at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, there are no other PG&E power lines on my land.  The power pole that does exist at 45 Vista Verde Way stands approximately two feet from the curb of the road.  Accordingly, there is no need for PG&E helicopters to be "hovering, flying or transporting equipment" over my land.  The presence of any PG&E helicopters over my property will be filmed and otherwise documented, and toxin testing will be undertaken following the appearance of any PG&E helicopters at any time.
  3. In view of specific threats I have received of intentional toxin contamination of my land by PG&E at the direction of the FBI, I strongly recommend that PG&E abandon its plan for "helicopters hovering" over my property.  While it has been acknowledged that PG&E has caused grave impacts to human health through causing deadly toxin exposures to the American public in the past, those exposures represented criminal negligence, not malice aforethought.  Can PG&E withstand public judgement as a company that perpetrates active and knowing dissemination of toxins with the intent of harming a conscientious whistleblower and her family?  The answer is no.
I would appreciate prompt, clear followup from PG&E's Customer Relations Department, assuring me that all plans for PG&E helicopter deployment over my property have been cancelled.  I would further appreciate notification of that cancellation in written form.  In addition, I would appreciate written confirmation of PG&E's cancellation of a power pole replacement at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley.

Otherwise, I will be writing about PG&E's actions publicly in an effort to fully illuminate these concerns for the American public.

Thank you for your immediate engagement with this issue.

Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment