My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, April 17, 2023

Further Communications with Wells Fargo

 For original communications in this email thread, please see below.

***********************************************************************************

Email from: socialcare@wellsfargo.com. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  April 17, 2023 at 1:51 PM

Hi,

The email you sent to BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com has been forwarded to us for response.  Emails sent through the internet are not secure, so we are not able to provide account or customer specific information in our response.  Please do not share confidential information, such as SSN or account numbers. We will retain and monitor all email communication.

For helpful resources on how Wells Fargo uses and protects customer data, I recommend visiting https://www.wellsfargo.com/privacy-security/.  But you have the option to change your privacy preferences online.  Go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/help/security-and-fraud/ to learn how.  For further assistance please call 1-888-528-8460.

Thanks, 

Suzette

Wells Fargo Social Care Team

************************************************************************************

Email from: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: boardcommunications@wellsfargo.com, socialcare@wellsfargo.com. Date: April 17, 2023 at 2:04 PM

Suzette, this is a legal communication, not a social welfare matter.

The Wells Fargo Board is hereby notified that it is fully and entirely liable for any and all disclosures of my or my family's personal information in any setting at the behest of the FBI or any of its affiliates, including the IRS, and/or any of its contractors, partners, signatories or informants.

To be clear, I retain all of my privacy rights.  My family members retain all of their privacy rights.

If any Wells Fargo staff member is directed by the FBI or any FBI affiliate, including the IRS, to aggregate, post, transfer, sell or disseminate any personal information concerning my family members or myself, it is incumbent upon Wells Fargo to decline to do so.

If Wells Fargo has any further questions about its responsibilities in this matter, please refer them to the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

************************************************************************************
Wells Fargo Bank Privacy Request, originally posted on this blog on April 14, 2023.

OIG Hotline investigators, because I am in receipt of a specific threat of the FBI or its affiliates within the IRS directing Wells Fargo Bank to serve as a repository of disinformation concerning me, I sent the following email to the Wells Fargo Board this evening.

When I paid a tax obligation online this morning, the IRS provided me with a Disclosure Authorization stating the following: 

You must agree to the authorization below.  You will then have an opportunity to review your payment details before submitting your payment.

Please read the following Authorization Agreement:

I hereby authorize the financial institutions on subsequent pages within this application involved in the processing of my IRS Direct Pay payment to receive confidential information necessary to perform an electronic payment of federal taxes for the tax year specified, answer inquiries, and resolve issues related to identity verification and payments.  This information includes, but is not limited to, payment instructions, taxpayer name and identifying number, and payment transaction details.

Following my payment, I received a threat which appeared to suggest that the IRS could, under direction from FBI personnel, disseminate falsified personal information to Wells Fargo Bank as a result of this Authorization Agreement, which is a requisite part of paying taxes online.

Accordingly, out of an abundance of caution, I believe the following communication to the Wells Fargo Board is justified.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: boardcommunications@wellsfargo.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: April 14, 2023 at 7:37 PM

To the Wells Fargo Board:

I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  Both the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the agency's affiliated "target of interest" program appear to be broadly compromised by falsified reporting against law-abiding American citizens.

In addition, I happen to be a long-term customer, alongside my family members, of Wells Fargo Bank.

The unlawful actions of the FBI and its affiliates are currently being investigated by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice as an "insider threat" to our democracy.  I am aware that Wells Fargo Bank is signatory to Infragard, the civilian arm of the FBI.  However, I do not wish corrupt FBI personnel to co-opt Wells Fargo to aggregate and/or disseminated my personal data, some of which has been, I am informed, aggressively falsified.

Therefore, I am extending this request to Wells Fargo's Board for your assurance that my personal data, whether or not it originated with me, will not be aggregated, shared posted, sold, transferred, or otherwise disseminated by Wells Fargo personnel or third-party affiliates at the direction of the FBI or its associates.

This request will be copied to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice for its documentation and review.

This request pertains to all personal data affiliated with me or with my family members, including information in any manner affiliated with my name, likeness and/or identity, and with my family members' names, likenesses and/or identities, including those that follow herewith:

Lane MacWilliams and/or Lane von Herzen

Kenneth P. MacWilliams and/or Ken MacWilliams

Duncan S. MacWilliams and/or Duncan MacWilliams

Graham T. MacWilliams and/or Graham MacWilliams

This list may not be complete.

To clarify, all information connected to the names, likenesses, or identities of my immediate family members and/or myself should be strictly privacy protected by Wells Fargo.

Any personal information originating with the FBI or its affiliates must be assumed to bee falsified and defamatory, and should be immediately and permanently deleted by Wells Fargo.  Any dissemination of personal information concerning my family members and/or myself by Wells Fargo is entirely prohibited.

Thank you for your observance of this request under these unusual circumstances.

Because I am attempting to defend the civil liberties and human rights of all American citizens in my stance as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, your cooperation in this circumstance is necessary.

If you are directed by the FBI or any FBI affiliates to aggregate, post, transfer, sell, or disseminate any personal information concerning my family members or myself, it is incumbent upon you to decline to do so.

Sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

********************************************************************************

Email sent to: board communications@wellsfargo.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: April 14, 2023 at 7:47 PM

Please note that the IRS qualifies as an FBI affiliate in the context of my Privacy Request extended to Wells Fargo Bank, included below.

Thank you,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************




************************************************************************************
In addition to the email correspondence above, my Wells Fargo data deletion request was acknowledged by Wells Fargo via email this afternoon:




No comments:

Post a Comment