My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only

The content of this post is intended for the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice only.

All others are asked to exit this post.

This testament will be notarized within one week.









Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************
The following email is transcribed for ease of reading:

Email sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: kpmacw@gmail.com.   Date:  April 10, 2023 at 11:39 PM

Re:  Lane MacWilliams' present intellectual capabilities and psychological stability

11:30 PT April 10, 2023.    45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028

This constitutes a statement attesting to my wife Lane MacWilliams' present intellectual capability and psychological stability.

From my observations she is a very bright individual possessing a very high overall intelligence.  This is consistent with her harm work and strong intellectual capabilities demonstrated through one of the most demanding high schools in the world -- Phillips Exeter Academy.  Her intellectual ability was also demonstrated by graduating magna cum laude from one of the top ivy league colleges and by her acceptance and graduation form one of the most difficult graduate writing programs.  In addition, she presently possesses an intellectual capability at least equal to that of her graduate school years.

Her judgment, perception, insight, and wisdom allow her to recognize that others may be communicating with concealed motives.

Others often fail to notice signs that an individual may be communicating contradictory information or that they may have spoken dishonestly.

The fact is that my wife notices much more than others.  Her ability to assimilate this information rapidly has no doubt been protective of her and protective of our family.

I do not cast doubt on her judgment, her stability, or her veracity.

She possesses my admiration and my full confidence in every regard.

I certify that the above is true, complete and accurate.

Kenneth P. MacWilliams

 






No comments:

Post a Comment